Leather Items for Sale and/or Commission

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
Greetings Friends,

Jaimi here, (Paige's GF). I wanted to say hello again and that I'm very excited to play with ya'll this weekend. I was last up here about a year ago for a mod day you all had. I was the crazy dwarf tavern lady! So much fun!

Anyway, I'm also a budding Leatherworker. Below is a link to some pictures of my work. I will have a few pouches, potion pouches, scrollodex's and possibly some sword frogs available for OOG purchase, (some of the items shown in the pics will also be available for purchase). I can accept Paypal, Etsy orders and/or credit or debit card purchases as well as cash, of course. If you'd like something custom made, I am also happy to do that and ship to you after the event, or you can pick it up in Fridley if I'm still in the area.

I will be doing my best to make items in game as well, although they will still be for sale with OOG coin!

If you're interested in anything I have available or would like something personal created, please feel free to email me here: cynner3 at gmail.com

I look forward to seeing you all and hope you have a great rest of the week.

Pictures of my work:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1138 ... Jf9qqWElQE

Cheers & Keep Smiling!

~Jaimi

I'm tellin' ya folks, I've seen Jaimi's work in person and the stuff is all top quality! Jaimi does an awesome job with all of her products, and they are definitely worth it!

:thumbsup:

Ooh, if I'd realized you were the one that made those potion pouches (I think they were posted on the national part of the boards a little while back) I would've bugged you about one when you came to Chicago. How much are you charging for those?

Hey Thanks Alexander! That's very kind of you!

And hello Kyle! Yes that was me on the other boards.

The potion pouches are $45 with the 12 vial reps, or $40 without them.

The basic scrollodex, (that hangs from your belt), is $30. If you want any custom tooling work or accent colors, (like the brown antiqued one or my blue and black one, shown in the pics), the price is $40.00

I look forward to working for/playing with ya'll!

Cheers!

How much would you like to two weapon frogs? (since i am not sure thats what its called my self, its the loop with a button that you clip around your handle so it hangs from your belt)

Hi There,

Depending on the size and color you're looking for, I'd say about $15-$20 or so, but that's with no specific details.

If you'd like more accurate pricing, shoot me an email at cynner3@gmail.com with the diameter size you're looking for, for the sword and how low you want it to hang from your belt. Also if you want it dyed two-tone, as in, Black on the outside and another color on the inside?

Cheers!

~Jaimi

Greetings Again All,

Due to some personal issues, I will be unable to attend the entire event this weekend. That said, we are planning to come up early on Friday and possibly come back on Saturday.

So if there's something you'd like made, or to buy, please look for me and my stuff on Friday!

As always, I take custom orders and shipping is no problem, so if we can't connect on something this weekend, you can email me directly and/or possibly find me in Chicago the following week.

Cheers!

Greetings Everybody!

Paige and I are hoping to attend the coming Minnesota event! As usual I will have some leather items for sale with me.

A number of you spoke with me at the last event about custom orders and I will be in contact with you soon about them.

For everyone else, I've added new items to my shop and all of my current work can be found here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LeatherStorm

Please feel free to email me directly at orders@leatherstorm.com with any questions, comments or requests!

I look forward to seeing you all again and hopefully swinging some pipe with you!

Cheers!

Picked up a black/black colored pouch to use as a npc loot bag. It's extraordinary quality. I love it.

970793_10152414615295283_122271626_n.jpg

:) I'm very happy you liked the pouch and thanks again for your order and praise!

Cheers!

Back