Left at the last event

LordMalachi

Hey,

I was NPCing the last event for Hq (The G4 event) and I left behind (in NPC camp) a black belt with a pouch attached to it, the pouch has various pockets, zippers and a plastic buckle. I also left a thick black baldric with a huge iron buckle.
I may not be able to get to the next Hq event to NPC (Though I am going to try). In the event I can not make it, is their anyone who is going to the HQ event that is also attending the NJ May event that could possibly pick these items up for me and bring them the the NJ event?

I would be very much so thankful.

Thank you for your time.

-mAtt (Malachi)

LordMalachi said:
Hey,

I was NPCing the last event for Hq (The G4 event) and I left behind (in NPC camp) a black belt with a pouch attached to it, the pouch has various pockets, zippers and a plastic buckle. I also left a thick black baldric with a huge iron buckle.
I may not be able to get to the next Hq event to NPC (Though I am going to try). In the event I can not make it, is their anyone who is going to the HQ event that is also attending the NJ May event that could possibly pick these items up for me and bring them the the NJ event?

I would be very much so thankful.

Thank you for your time.

-mAtt (Malachi)

Holy crap Matt did you bring ANYTHING home with you? Just kidding, I'll keep an eye out for your stuff.

Thank you so much!! In the pouch should be a silver zippo inside of a brown leather zippo case.

Thank you so much!!!

-mAtt

Tonya-

I have dibs on the Zippo that was previously Matt's.

-Justin

What a "Funny" guy!

Lulz!

Justin,

You better be at this next NJ event!

-Matt

Matt-

You should come out to Ohio.

Its fun.

And we have your lighter there.

Back