left behind

In the kitchen I left a small red and white cooler with bottles of water in it I just want to know if anyone picked it up at the end of the event. I had to leave early and forgot it when I was packing up.

Additionally, I'm 90 percent positive that at some point this weekend my phone charger disappeared. It was initially in the Healer's Guild but I haven't seen it since. If anyone happens to have found an iPhone charger that doesn't belong to them, please let me know so we can discuss getting it to me.

Thanks,
Kris.

Instead of starting another thread seeing as people are posting lost items here, I happened to leave my Camelbak green water bottle in NPC camp somewhere. Didn't notice it until I started unpacking a little while ago. If someone could leave it in the NPC Props closet on the right I'll pick it up at the next event I'm out there. Bottle looks like the picture below:
52080-83.jpg

JoshB said:
Instead of starting another thread seeing as people are posting lost items here, I happened to leave my Camelbak green water bottle in NPC camp somewhere. Didn't notice it until I started unpacking a little while ago. If someone could leave it in the NPC Props closet on the right I'll pick it up at the next event I'm out there. Bottle looks like the picture below:
52080-83.jpg

Dee and I have your water bottle. We will bring it in August.

Scott

Jovunn said:
Additionally, I'm 90 percent positive that at some point this weekend my phone charger disappeared. It was initially in the Healer's Guild but I haven't seen it since. If anyone happens to have found an iPhone charger that doesn't belong to them, please let me know so we can discuss getting it to me.

Thanks,
Kris.

I found an iPhone charger in NPC camp - not sure if it's yours since I don't think you jumped fence but maybe somebody borrowed it? Either that or two people are missing chargers... lol

Ezri said:
Jovunn said:

Thanks,
Kris.

I found an iPhone charger in NPC camp - not sure if it's yours since I don't think you jumped fence but maybe somebody borrowed it? Either that or two people are missing chargers... lol

Prolly hers, since we were working pre-event in there :D

In case anyone comes looking in here for other items left behind:

When cleaning the bathroom we found two towels, a black tanktop and a blue ruffled shirt. All of these ended up in the laundry bin in the NPC camp. If they're yours, notify... Erm, whoever's in charge of washing our dirty clothes.

Mich: is there any chance my sheer love for you could convince you to mail the charger to me? I really can't afford a new one, but I'll gladly repay the cost of mailing it to me in money/food/love/not saying inappropriate things.

Tom: I know what blue ruffly shirt you're talking about and it belongs to NPC camp - my NPC wears it. xD SOMEONE WAS IMITATING CONRAD THIS WEEKEND. :noway:

Sorry to double post, but this one's for something of some emotional significance - did anyone happen to come across a necklace with a skull, jawbones, and teeth on it? It's not in the bag I placed it in prior to leaving the site and I'm hoping that means it's floating around HQ. If anyone saw it or picked it up, pretty please send a PM my way so we can discuss me getting it back. I will repay you in food, hydration, and kisses at the next event.

Edit: FOUND! :hahaha: I, uh... was looking in the wrong bag.

Laguna Hallik said:
And I left behind my SCA boots. FAIL.

You forget something EVERY event. I think we're going to start charging you rent.

Scott

Hey guys! I also think that I left behind a pink shimmery scarf at closing ceremonies. It's got a few tchotchkes in it, so it'd be really awesome if anybody who finds it could return it to me <3 Thanks!

Saw nothing like that nor kris's necklace

Jovunn said:
Mich: is there any chance my sheer love for you could convince you to mail the charger to me? I really can't afford a new one, but I'll gladly repay the cost of mailing it to me in money/food/love/not saying inappropriate things.

Tom: I know what blue ruffly shirt you're talking about and it belongs to NPC camp - my NPC wears it. xD SOMEONE WAS IMITATING CONRAD THIS WEEKEND. :noway:

Sorry I missed this one hon. PM me your address and I'll send it over.

Back