Left handed Presidents

Both my parents are left handed, both my sister and I are right-handed. Though I write with a left handed slant, eat backwards, wear my watch on my right wrist, etc. I am mostly hopeless with the left hand, very definately dominately right.

I use my left hand to do just about everything (a reason I was advised against using sword and board and so helping to shape Marcena) except for write because due to injury sustained as a child it is difficult for a pen to be coordinated in it.

Marcena said:
I use my left hand to do just about everything (a reason I was advised against using sword and board and so helping to shape Marcena) except for write because due to injury sustained as a child it is difficult for a pen to be coordinated in it.

What type of injury, if I may inquire? (call it professional curiosity. I'm a COTA so work with hands)

Marcena said:

And why would someone advise you against sword and board? That makes no sense.

Darkwing said:
Marcena said:

And why would someone advise you against sword and board? That makes no sense.

Hell yea, espically lefty. Its against the norm and is hard to fight against. Since I am lefty but fight righty I always go into a different chapter fighting lefty because the way I made my shield. Sucks because I have to swing base dmg, damn handed profs.

Fearless Leader said:
Duke Frost said:
You didn't seriously bring up Clinton as an example of a good marriage...

And I hope you're not saying that people with second wives are bad people. I'd hate to have to beat you up.

:D Good point about the Clintons.

I just bring up the second marriage thing when it comes to Republicans because they always claim to be in favor of "strong families" and claim that Democrats are not "pro-family" but you have Guiliani who cheated on his 2nd wife before divorcing her, McCain who did the same with his 1st wife, Gingrich who told his 1st wife he was divorcing her while she was in the hospital with cancer, and so on. It's hypocricy I hate, really, not the fact that marriages do fall apart. (My brother is on his 2nd wife, too, but she's actually older than he is.)

Most politicians espouse family values, Republican or Democrat. Is it better to cheat over and over and stay in a loveless but politically powerful marriage?

And nobody likes Newt Gingrinch.

I'm a true conservative/Republican. I believe in less government and less government interference in my life. Unfortuntaely neither party champions this cause any longer and both merely serve their own greed and lust for power. Politicians are supposed to be public servants, and very few of them do anymore on the federal or state level. I think they have a book called "To Serve Man" which is actually a cookbook (2 points to whomever gets the reference).

Scott

Fearless Leader said:
Duke Frost said:
You didn't seriously bring up Clinton as an example of a good marriage...

And I hope you're not saying that people with second wives are bad people. I'd hate to have to beat you up.

:D Good point about the Clintons.

I just bring up the second marriage thing when it comes to Republicans because they always claim to be in favor of "strong families" and claim that Democrats are not "pro-family" but you have Guiliani who cheated on his 2nd wife before divorcing her, McCain who did the same with his 1st wife, Gingrich who told his 1st wife he was divorcing her while she was in the hospital with cancer, and so on. It's hypocricy I hate, really, not the fact that marriages do fall apart. (My brother is on his 2nd wife, too, but she's actually older than he is.)

So THATS why Hillary stayed with Bill and here I thought it was purely for politcal gains, stupid me. ( insert smile face here )

Duke Frost said:
[I think they have a book called "To Serve Man" which is actually a cookbook (2 points to whomever gets the reference).

It's either Twilight Zone or Outer Limits, I don't recall which.

Telokh_Amdo said:
Duke Frost said:
[I think they have a book called "To Serve Man" which is actually a cookbook (2 points to whomever gets the reference).

It's either Twilight Zone or Outer Limits, I don't recall which.

I thought it was the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror.
:shock:

jnelson said:
Both my parents are left handed, both my sister and I are right-handed. Though I write with a left handed slant, eat backwards, wear my watch on my right wrist, etc. I am mostly hopeless with the left hand, very definately dominately right.

Eat backwards??

That's a much better way to interpret it than what I was thinking...

Duke Frost said:
I'm a true conservative/Republican. I believe in less government and less government interference in my life. Unfortuntaely neither party champions this cause any longer and both merely serve their own greed and lust for power. Politicians are supposed to be public servants, and very few of them do anymore on the federal or state level. I think they have a book called "To Serve Man" which is actually a cookbook (2 points to whomever gets the reference).

Scott

That's what I'm talking about, but I'm only a republican until after the primaries. I just switched to get my vote in for Ron Paul, and then switching back to unaffiliated. If being a Republican meant what it is supposed to mean, as you stated in your post, then I'd be proud to be one. But that party is so far gone, and I don't want any part of it (or the Democrats, for that matter).

Barely anyone in Washington respects The Constitution any more.

BTW, "To Serve Man" is one of the greatest Twilight Zone episodes. Watch it all here:

P1:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1qjNHO0Aks&feature=related[/youtube]

P2:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZdkTBJD9Tc&feature=related[/youtube]

P3:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol36fQxz3IU&feature=related[/youtube]

I got most of these on DVD. Such a great show!

That is awesome! I love the twilight zone. The new ones suck though. They tried re-doing this one in color and what-have-you. :(

Back