Lesser Invest ritual.

Aubry

I'm looking for a lesser invest ritual. I need some one that can spell craft lesser invests and will allow the ritual to be spell crafted from. compensation .. trade or gold.. also any one selling this ritual I would be interested in that as well.

Aubry

Aubry,

Are you seeking the invest ritual or the battle magic lesser invest. If it is the ritual I can let you spell craft off of mine.

Rowan

Apprentice Aubry,

The Mages Guild has our own Invest Scroll to spellcraft off of free of charge for members if you intend to assist Senior Guildsman Raven in his duties this gathering. If so, feel free to use the Guild's components as well, your assistance is always appreciated and you will be rewarded when I return. If you're planning on investing into some other circle, and it is not necromantic, I'd love to hear about it. I have had some interesting reports about a Fey Earth Circle in Storm's End recently.

And Rowan, thank you for your offer as well, you and the Healers Guild have been a constant aid to our fledgling Guild since our inception and we hope to one day pay you back for your kindness.

May the Stars forever guide you,

- Guildmaster Westwind

Damn Nathan you are bein nice..

Back