Let it be known

I will be traveling to Finn Castle Bastion. I will be there to socialize, not fight. If you start trouble I will kill you and put you in a circle until your body dissapates. Consider this a warning.

Emilio T. Barringer

Emilio,

Understand that, for me, despite your past -- there is no redemption. No matter the circumstance, I will stand against you. Come what may.

- Sevaria of Goshawk

We all have our pasts Emilio. You didn't have to let yours rule you. You know that as an undead, if you come to the bastion, you will be attacked. There is nothing that will change that fact, so drop the patronizing horse **** and announcements. You were an adventurer once, I am sure you can understand.

Amaranthus Landcharmer

Ok, that's two reservations for the circle party. I'll miss you Amaranthus, you were always fun.

E

This should not have to be said, but just to make sure it is very clear to everyone....

There is no socializing with the undead.

Consorting with the Undead is a High Crime by the laws of Eire and Finn Castle Bastion. It carries a mandatory sentence of Death and Marking.

I realize certain past encounters may haved lulled some into thinking discourse with these creatures can somehow be accepted. I assure you it is not. If Emilio does indeed approach the Bastion arms are to be raised.

Ever in faith,
Nicodemus Ravenseye
Royal Advisor to Sir Wynn

If the "socializing" is going on in my tavern please clean up any mess you make. Getting blood out of the floor stones and table wood is not easy and I don't want to see anyone killed needlessly there. As rumor has it this former adventurer turned undead has friends that are of the living sort - at least from what I read. Be sure you do not damage the living in an attempt to do away with the undead. Other than that, I look forward to the return of the adventurers. It has been a long time. I believe I have acquired a drink you feathered friends may enjoy.
~Z~

Oh if only I had the coin to be present this comming gather. As much as I truly don't want to miss whatever rediculous antics Emilio has planned right before he is sent back to his bottle, I just don't have the money. Sorry to dissapoint, but don't worry Emilio I am sure the others can set up a petting zoo for you. I know how you just loved the idea and wouldn't want you to feel left out.

Amaranthus Landcharmer.

PS: Nic, you weren't there last time so you wouldn't know, but Emilio's mental powers have been amplified many times over. He can read thoughts by looking at you, and create a prison within your mind from which you can not free yourself. He isn't all powerful though, enough of us together can beat him back. Ready your mind Nic, your going to be needed.

That would require you to band enough people together that 1) could pose a threat and 2) wanted to fight me. Last time you had, um 4? Maybe 5. Everyone else seemed rather content with my presence. And just to let you know Amaranthus, the only reason you did not get a short trip to the circle is Rock asked me not to. So be grateful for that at least.

E

Emilio,

You once invited me to strike you down if I ever believed that you were a necromancer. You also promised on your honor that you would do nothing to stop me in such a circumstance.

There is no longer any question in my mind. Will you retain your honor when next we meet or will you brake your vow?

-Talon

Wow, it has been a long time there Talon. Sure, after I've finished my business I'll give you one shot with no resistance. Just cause I like your plucky attitude.

-E-

I consider three years to be a very short time indeed Emilio. Given your lineage I would have expected a longer vision from you. I make it a point to extract such vows from suspected necromancers and I make it a point to remember such vows for as long as there is a question. Patience is a virtue.

I will hone my blade and make sure that my one shot cuts deep.

-Talon

Back