Level Cap Question

Muir

Fighter
Hi folks,

I'm looking to spread out and check out at least one chapter I haven't played this year, and have heard good things about yours. Thinking of coming out for April, perhaps. Out of curiosity, though, what is the level cap at for this game now? I recall that it's a rolling number, but I wasn't sure if the 107 listed on your website was current.

Thanks!

It is not. By April, it should be around 140ish? But I will let my math folks and/or logistics tell you for sure.
In addition, we have an ongoing plotline involving Spinners and time elementals that allows characters above that cap who are wiling to "dumb down" voluntarily IG and blend in to the local populace so as not to upset the timeline.
To be clear, this is a conscious choice by the player and if you come, I can in no way enforce this OOG due to the Alliance Bylaws... however, the forces that be will see to it that you are punished in game for failure to blend in, so the timeline stays intact and isn't harmed further!
I rambled a tad, but I hope you got the gist of it! LOL

Jesse

Definitely got the gist! None of my characters would really have any issue blending in anyway, they're in the general vicinity of that cap as it stands. :)

Good I should sneak right in under the level cap when I come around.. *maniacal laughter*

The build caps for Alliance Denver in 2016/2017 shall be: Feb-146 _(castle)_, Mar-148 _(Mod Day)_, Apr-150, May-157 _(assuming BWE)_, Jun-160, Jul-163, Aug-166, Sep-169, Oct-172, Nov-175

Back