Limited Supply, Bluewater Brews

Lurin

Duke
A rare treat, those who work in my keep have provided a number of tasty vintages, properly bottled, for your enjoyment. They will be for sale at the tavern throughout the market day, and we'll endeavor to keep a selection chilled as best we can!

Bluewater Brews

Drinks Brewed and Bottled by the find people of the Azure Keep,
All proceeds are used to safe guard and enhance the lives of its citizens.

Prices
Bottles – 7 Silvers per, or 3 for 2 Gold
Large (Sharing Sized) Bottles – 2 Gold

All Components with at least a year of life left taken in trade for 2 Gold, Local or traveling. More offered for Truesilver or Nightshade, or long lasting components that travel, please see Barrister Bluewater for such trades.

Flavors

Bearbite Ale (BA) – Brewed with a mixture of unique roots, nicknamed ‘Root Beer’

Spring wine (SP) – Using water from a fey favored spring, also called ‘Sprite wine’

Crushed Cherry (CC) – As the name suggests its flavor comes from the crushed Cherries.

Apple Jammed Ale (AJ) – Sliced apples make this fruity drink refreshing.

White Grape Wine (WG) – Made with Grapes Frozen higher in the mountains.

Life Made Melody (LM) – When life gives us lemons, we made this drink for you.

Carbonate Zinphendel (CZ) – A unique, unsweetened ale that is sugar free.

Dew of the Mountain (MD) – A sweet wine with plenty of zing.

White Dew of the mountain (WD) – As above but with a few extra herbs for flavor.

My good man Bluewater,

As mentioned, your Bearbite was quite the drink. Next time I'm in town, though it may be a while I will surely try your others. In regards to a potential distribution network, I believe more than just Encampment 42 should enjoy your brews. We'll talk soon I'm sure.

- Gias Thornberry, Merchant.

Back