LittleLeaf Trading Company: January Meals Planned

kender159

Artisan
Greetings members of Landfall!

The LittleLeaf Trading Company will be continuing to supply food for adventurers and townsfolk alike in Landfall. The meals planned will be as follows:

Friday dinner at 9 pm:
[OOG: If game has not started by then, just swing by the kitchen for dinner]
Teriyaki tritip
Pot stickers
Rice
Steamed broccoli

Saturday breakfast at 9 am:
Cornmeal and Ricotta Waffles
Fruit
Sausage patties

Saturday lunch at 1 pm:
Creamy Mac and Cheese and sliced brats
Lemon and garlic broccoli

Saturday dinner at 5 pm:
Beef Barley Stew
Bread and Cheese

Sunday breakfast at 9 am:
Granola cereal or
Yogurt with granola
Fruit

Drinks:
Teas, caffeinated and not caffeinated of many varieties, some local to the Golden Horn
Fruity wines [OOG: Cranberry juices with mixtures of other flavored waters]

Cost of meals will include drinks and will be 6 silver individually or 25 silver for the full weekend. [OOG: Also $5-10 suggested donation, money can be paid in cash or sent to kender159@gmail.com via Paypal]

As always, thank you for your patronage. Both James and I look forward to serving you all in the near future.

Little of the LittleLeaf Trading Co.

Sign me up for the whole weekend. Thanks, Little.
~Zaz (Hava)

Greetings members of Landfall!

The LittleLeaf Trading Company will be continuing to supply food for adventurers and townsfolk alike in Landfall. The meals planned will be as follows:

Friday dinner at 9 pm:
[OOG: If game has not started by then, just swing by the kitchen for dinner]
Teriyaki tritip
Pot stickers
Rice
Steamed broccoli

Saturday breakfast at 9 am:
Cornmeal and Ricotta Waffles
Fruit
Sausage patties

Saturday lunch at 1 pm:
Creamy Mac and Cheese and sliced brats
Lemon and garlic broccoli

Saturday dinner at 5 pm:
Beef Barley Stew
Bread and Cheese

Sunday breakfast at 9 am:
Granola cereal or
Yogurt with granola
Fruit

Drinks:
Teas, caffeinated and not caffeinated of many varieties, some local to the Golden Horn
Fruity wines [OOG: Cranberry juices with mixtures of other flavored waters]

Cost of meals will include drinks and will be 6 silver individually or 25 silver for the full weekend. [OOG: Also $5-10 suggested donation, money can be paid in cash or sent to kender159@gmail.com via Paypal]

As always, thank you for your patronage. Both James and I look forward to serving you all in the near future.

Do you count carrots as a fruit? I'll chip in for a weekend, I'm a horrible cook especially while traveling.

-Jehyu.

Mister Jehyu,

Some carrots could be set aside as a fruit if that is your interest.

I will be participating, per usual.
-Alcandar

Ponya has coin, may pay free kin for meal?

Miss Ponya,

Yes, you may pay either myself or my partner James for a meal, though you do not have to ask me if you wish to pay; payment is always good. Though if you pay James you'll have a nice long conversation. But if that is a conversation that does not interest you, you may pay me instead if you find me first.

Miss Meira,

You and Liethe are added to the list along with everyone else who has sent me missives here in the dreaming.

Last edited:
I would also like to order two full weekend's worth of meals, for myself and my husband, Daylynn.

Miss Lady Kiarra,

Your addition to the plans are received and noted.

As we discussed, I would like the weekend's set of meals.
Thank you, Little.
-Orin

Hey Little!

It's Nova! I can't wait to see you again and share a cup of tea!

I wanted to also let you know that Lt. Pan Da and I will be arriving with two new Adventurers we've met. They would both like to partake in your meals! We'll be covering their cost, so I'll be sure to pay you when I see you! Or you can always ask me....sometimes I forget things, which is not intentional.

The Elf is pretty young so I don't know how much she'll eat, if that matters in your planning. But otherwise, your meals look great and I'm sure they'll love them. For our parts, LT will be making due with whatever she scrounges, (any idea where I can find her some bamboo to chew?)....and I've spent some time hunting so I have plenty of meats to feed myself with.

I hope you're doing well and we'll see you soon!

~Nova

Little,

I would like to reserve another whole meal plan for my good friend Lord Elryion, please.

Thank you so much!

-Kiarra

To Nova and Kiarra,

Your orders for Pan Da plus two and Lord Elryion are noted and recorded.

Mistah Little,
I have young orc stomach and lots of tings on your plan I cannot eat so good. Is der a way maybe to do a food plan for me dat has some stuff I can eat dat doesn't take up too much time? I know it is very late dat I ask dis, so I undahstand if it is not possible for dis gathah. But tings like plain chicken and dah plain noodle stuff would be what I could look for. Could even bring dem myself so you don' have to go back to market or nuthin'.

Tanks! And feel free to private dream me if needbe. I tink I have dat figured out now.
-TiktTik

Tiktik,

Let me know if you don't have enough, nobody should go hungry and I can help out probably unless I wake up poor and forgetful again like that one time.

-Jehyu

Wow Mistah Jehyu. You am very generous. Tank you. It am also depend on wheddah or not Mistah Little c'n do duh special ordah ting.

-TikTik

Mister TikTik,

It seems your needs are a little specific and I do not wish to make a mess of them, so I will reach you privately on these matters in the dreamscape.

Back