LittleLeaf Trading Company: March Meals Planned

kender159

Artisan
Greetings members of Landfall!

The LittleLeaf Trading Company will be supplying food for adventurers in the upcoming gather. The meals planned will be as follows:

Friday dinner at 8 pm:
[OOG: In the likelihood of lay on being called by 9-10, this will be an entirely OOG meal, come one, come all, join me in communal dining that I normally sell as a package to groups]
Beef sukiyaki hot pot
Potstickers

Saturday breakfast at 9 am:
Overnight oatmeal, a slow cooked oatmeal with cranberries and apricots that will be ready when you are
Fruit
Sausage patties, turkey and pork

Saturday lunch at 1 pm:
Chips, tortilla and some with a hint of lime
Slow cooked spinach artichoke dip, savory
Fruit salsa, sweet

Saturday dinner at 5 pm:
Corn chowder, a hearty slow cooked vegetarian corn chowder with more flavor than sense
Dinner rolls

Sunday breakfast at 9 am:
Granola cereal or
Yogurt with granola
Fruit

Drinks:
Teas, traditional, spiced, sweet, caffeinated and not caffeinated, some local to the Golden Horn
Fruity wines [OOG: Cranberry juices with mixtures of other sugarless flavored waters]

Cost of meals will include drinks and will be 7 silver individually or 30 silver for the full weekend. [OOG: Also $10 suggested donation, money can be paid in cash or sent to kender159@gmail.com via Paypal, pm me if you wish to pay more OOG and offset costs IG or versa vice]

As always, thank you for your patronage. I look forward to serving you all in the near future.

Little of the LittleLeaf Trading Co.

Little,
I would love to partake in the meal plan.
-Councilor Alcandar Northwind

Little,
Please count me in for the weekend's meals.
Blessings,
Hava

I would like to invest in your meals for the whole weekend.
~Ashok

Councilor Alcandar, Hava, Lithae, Ashok,

Your requests have been noted and are on record. You may pay me when you see me. Thank you all once again for your patronage.

I am interested in the Friday night meal, please. Thank you very much.

Prashka

LIttle,
If it is still possible to partake, I would like to partake in your full meal plan.

Melvyn

Miss Prashka,

You are noted in my records for Friday night.

Mister Melvyn,

You are noted in my records for the full meet.

See you both very soon. As always, thank you for your patronage.

Back