LittleLeaf Trading Company: October Meals Planned

kender159

Artisan
Greetings members of Landfall!

The LittleLeaf Trading Company will be continuing to supply food for adventurers and townsfolk alike in Landfall. The meals planned will be as follows:

Friday dinner:
Lasagna
Garlic bread
Cooked asparagus

Saturday breakfast:
A slice of rainbow quiche, a vegetarian quiche
2 turkey sausage patties
Banana
Orange

Saturday light lunch:
2 devilled eggs (No mayo recipe)
2 cheddar and bacon stuffed mushrooms

Saturday dinner:
Stuffed pork chop
Steamed vegetables
Rice

Sunday breakfast:
Yogurt with granola, various types
Seasonal fruit

Drinks:
Teas, caffeinated and not caffeinated of many varieties, some local to the Golden Horn
Fruity wines
Orange juice
Cranberry juice

Cost of meals will include drinks and will be 6 silver individually or 25 silver for the full weekend.

As always, thank you for your patronage. I look forward to serving you all in the near future.

Little of the LittleLeaf Trading Co.

I will gladly purchase the full plan from you.

I won't commit to kitchen duty, however, if you don't have a stable crew and need help to get through a meal, feel free to let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I will buy.

Vavarick.

Little,

I would like to sign up for the full meal plan. I look forward to your wonderful cooking.

Thank you,
Orin Sylvanus.

I would like to buy your Saturday Lunch.

Thank you.

-Roan

My family would like to purchase 1 full meal plan as well as 2 Friday dinners and 2 Saturday dinners.

Mistress, I would be happy to serve you and your family. Who might I put this meal under?

I am sorry, sir. Please place this order under The name Taloryn.

Mistress, Taloryn, your full weekend meal will be paid for in work and part of your other meals as well, so when everything is said and done, you'll only owe me 14 silver.

Sign me up for all of the weekend's meals. Will there be coffee?
Thanks, Hava (Zaz)

Much apologies, but coffee is a drink that the LittleLeaf Trading Company does not carry. We are a mainly tea trading group. I do have a tea that does mimic the flavor of coffee though.

*grunts*

Hey Little, Demona and I would like ta get on that plan. Checked our money situation and we could do it.

Thank you Max, I appreciate your patronage as always.

As always, thank you for patronage. Lithae, I will endeavor to make sure there is an option specific to your dietary needs for the Saturday breakfast.

I would like to purchase two Friday dinners, please.

Little,

I would be very pleased if I could purchase two of your Friday night meals!

Regards,

Shelk

[OOG Dinner Announcement: Dinner for Friday night will be OOG and as before lay on as people want to eat, since we start later at Goldendale than most places, though I'll probably try for 8 PM for dinner. Just c'mon to the kitchen for dinner.]

Back