LittleLeaf Trading Company: September Meals Planned

kender159

Artisan
Greetings Foxbridge townsfolk and Sedovian citizens!

The LittleLeaf Trading Company, a traveling tea and food company out of the now closed Golden Horn, will be supplying food for the adventuring communities leaving the Golden Horn as well as locals. The meals planned will be as follows:

Friday dinner at 8 pm:
[OOG: In the likelihood of lay on being called by 9-10, this will be an entirely OOG meal.]
Adobo style Chicken with Bok Choi
Lumpia
Rice

Saturday breakfast at 9 am:
Vegetarian or Meat quiche
Turkey sausage
Fruit

Saturday lunch at 1 pm:
Slow Cooked Beef Brisket Sandwiches
Fries

Saturday dinner:
Slow Cooked Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes
Steamed Cauliflower

Sunday breakfast at 9 am:
Granola cereal and milk
Yogurt with granola
Fruit

Drinks:
Teas, traditional, spiced, sweet, caffeinated and not caffeinated, including the last of teas that will be local to the Golden Horn
Fruity wines [OOG: Cranberry juices with mixtures of other sugarless flavored waters]

Cost of meals will include drinks and will be 7 silver individually or 30 silver for the full weekend. [OOG: Also $15 suggested donation, money can be paid in cash or sent to kender159@gmail.com via Paypal, pm me if you wish to pay more OOG and offset costs IG or versa vice, out of necessities. Please message me and paypal early so that I can make sure you're on the lists of pre-reg'd PCs on the meal plan]

As always, thank you for your future patronage. I look forward to serving you all soon.

Little of the LittleLeaf Trading Co.

Little-

I would like to purchase the full weekend of meals.

Thank you,
Ashok

Thank you again for your patronage, Ashok. I look forward to serving you soon.

Please sign me up for the weekend.

I'll happily partake of your fine meals for the weekend.
-Alcandar

I too would like to partake... and provide some brownies for after the dinner on Friday as partial payment.

I would also like to purchase a weekend's worth of meals.

-Arkelos Maelstrom

Little, it's been too long. I have missed your meals. If you still have room at your table I would be honored for a spot for the weekend.

- Shin

I should try real food again. Yes, I think that shall happen. I recall Little doing well with food, yes. Oh and brown liquid made from leaves that have heat applied to them and mashed to get the tasty out of them. Yes. What? Yes. I shall enjoy meal. Yes?

Yes.

Mixer - I think? Yes.

I, too, would like to partake of your meals, Master Little.

-Durnic

Count me in little. I look forward to seeing you again.

Hava, Alcandar, Arannin, Melvyn, I look forward to serving you again soon.

Mixer, it has been quite some time. We have much to discuss in the upcoming gather if you would like to catch up on merchanting happenstances. I would also like to talk some business with you about alchemy when possible.

Shin, it will be a pleasure to see you again although it is not in the Golden Horn.

Kelethuan, arrangements for chocolate for partial payment are acceptable. Though my tooth is not quite so sweet as to have them myself.

Masters Arkelos and Durnic, I have not had the pleasure of meeting you before, but I look forward to your initial and continued patronage. I have a fine selection of teas in this upcoming gather, some that are now no longer available due to the closing of the Golden Horn, so some of them will be rare indeed. However, I have found several merchants in Portos and Sedovia whose wares I have integrated with my own in the forms of teas. I hope you shall try out the selection.

To all, I have a rare treat of gourmet caffeinated marshmellows that I shall be bringing to Foxbridge. Please come check out these latest culinary delights, both in flavors of chocolate and vanilla. Thank you all for your future patronage.

Back