Location descriptions

Yardpuppy

Hello all,

I have never been to either of the two locations you are using for your game sites. Can anyone give me a rundown of facilities available?

Bathrooms?
Showers?
Cooking?
Eating?
Lots of bugs (use of some type of OFF recommended)?
Refrigeration?
Electricity?
Lights?
Road quality?

I have attended events at Cutter in the past, so any comparisons with that facility will help me visualize either of these sites.

Thank you,
Sean

Hey Sean! It'll be great to meet you!
I can really only speak to camp Loma, since it's been a few years since I was at Cheesbrough.

Bathrooms?
Yes.
Showers? Yes, and they usually have hot water.
Cooking? Full kitchen similar to Cutter if you want to cook your own food, but there is an NPC mealplan that feeds NPCs 3 hots meals a day for free. PCs can buy into it and details are in the pre-reg information.
Eating? Cups, plates, bowls, silverware, etc. are all provided by the site, but personal items can be used. There is a semi-outdoor (it has a roof over it) tavern/eating area.
Lots of bugs (use of some type of OFF recommended)? Not so far at Loma, there is a lake and a creek on site which may mean more will come. We've been using this site for less than a year.
Refrigeration? Walk in fridge.
Electricity? In cabins and tavern area, and in NPC camp. PCs usually run electrical cords over to the tents.
Lights? Dark as pitch in some areas. NPC camp, showers/bathrooms, cabins, and the tavern all have electrical lights.
Road quality? Twisty, but much more comfortable than the road to Cutter.

Back