Lodging for Winter

Lurin

Duke
As winter approaches, and my own travels start to conclude for the year, I have found a place to call my own. Since my arrival in Wayside I have been in almost constant danger, still I've remained safe and well despite the threats that might have conspired against my well being. This is thanks to the adventurers in town, and I am greatful for your presense and willingness to protect those of use without that fighter's edge, that spark to engage in battle. Now that the Vampire's War is over it is time to being thinking of the future, towards this I have made arraignments with the good Duke Baron Buchanon of Buckland, to take over a small outpost on the eastern slopes of the northern spine mountains. It's a bit out of the way, but used to serve as a trading outpost before the pass was covered.

To that end I will be hiring a few strong arms to winterize the place and putting in a store of provisions, should anyone wish to visit I would welcome the company, we'll have room for many visitors and Tarque has agreed to lodge here during the winter when he's not traveling to help with repairs. I hope you all start warm and safe this winter, and look forward to those winter time meetings were we can gather around a warm hearth to discuss matters of all kinds. If anyone has need of a place to stay, as I have stated we've plenty of room and would welcome the company, my winter stores could easily feed a dozen over the colder months as I am not one to go hungry if I can help it.

Regards,
Enan Bluewater.

Back