Logistical Update!

MacFawkes

Artisan
Hi everyone!

As we prepare for the upcoming mod day, we have a few announcements from your Logistics team:

1. We have processed all of the emails received over the winter. If something has been missed, please let us know and we'll look into it.
2. Regarding monthly blankets, we will be generating a list for those who just want to automatically blanket events every month as long as they have goblin stamps. Please email acarthialogistics@gmail.com if you would like to be added to this list! As a reminder, monthly blankets cost 60 goblin stamps and provide XP equivalent to one day of an event, and may only be applied to one character, period.
3. Current build cap as of February 2016 is 110.
4. The mod day is coming! That means that we'll need people to pre-register for the event! As always, the pre-registration deadline will be Sunday by midnight before the mod day (02/21/2016).
- The mod day is treated like a one-day event. This means you'll receive one day's worth of production, Craftsman money, spell memorization, and skill usage, so this will need to be included in your pre-registration.
- Players may use 50 goblin stamps for production items for the mod day.
5. For those who made loyalty magic item picks from 2015, please submit the items you would like to allianceden@gmail.com and CC me so that I can subtract your GS and Jesse can prep the tags. Then, please bring your magic item phys-rep to the mod day (if you're attending) so we can have those made for you in time for the April season opener!

I....think that's everything. If there are any questions, feel free to post them here or send them to acarthialogistics@gmail.com!

Side note: I was planning to bring my loyalty magic item phys-rep in a ziplock baggie, in which I would include a card with my name, player number and the item description. Probably helpful...

Back