Logistics update! HOT STUFF! LOOK!

Sarah

Ok, so, I can't get the mail server to let me in to the logistics email. Bad server! No biscuit! (No really, it really is the server >.<)

So, for a limited time only, I present... my personal email.

Blast me at sorrow _ kitty @ yahoo.com uber quick! Whatever you need! Condense it down into one email if you can.

Ugh... Once I get back into the swing of this I promise no more ******** logistics monkey. >.<

Ok, I've recieved everything sent to my personal email (provided you took out the spaces) and am trying to get it all sorted out. Just keeping y'all updated.

Thanks for the update. Can you let me know here if/when you get to my request ( since it's for the gameday tomorrow )? I just want to make sure I don't miss the email or something :)

Thanks
-Bryan

I will absolutely post when I've finished. Thank you very much everyone for being patient!

This is a Sarah on Shane's computer, btw... which won't log out of the boards... >.<

OK! All the requests I received and that we managed to find have been handled as much as I actually can at this point in time. This includes transfers down for the Oregon game day.

~Sarah

So where are we now with legistics for game days and Oregon event?

Is this being handles and by whom?

Thanks Valvatein

Yes, V al. Sarah is handling this. Please be patient. She has your requests and is working on them.

Just wondering, has the problem with the logistics email account been worked out? I got some prereg stuff to send but didn't wanna send it to Sarah's personal email again if the Seattle one was working and accessable by her.

My personal email is no longer a valid way to contact logistics. logistics@neroseattle.com works just fine now and you should send stuff there...

...cause *someone else* does not check my personal email box.

Sarah. What about if we sent something to you already like I sent something last night...is that still okay or do I need to send something to the logistics email?

~Jacquelyn~

Aeris said:
Sarah. What about if we sent something to you already like I sent something last night...is that still okay or do I need to send something to the logistics email?

~Jacquelyn~

Just to be safe I would re-send it to the logistic e-mail

Back