Looking for a blacksmith.

Kael

Last market day I had my shield shattered for the very first time. It left me traumatized and more then a bit vexed. I am looking to commission the following weapons as a stockpile for me and mine.

Shield - 2
Long sword - 2
Short sword- 2

If any blacksmith can assist me I would be happy to compensate them for their time and effort. Thank you for your assistance in advance.

Kael, I believe I can partially assist you there.

I have a longsword and shield to spare. Message me with an offer; I'm more than reasonable!

(As an aside: you wouldn't know the art of Evading blows, would you?)

Mister Sterling,

How has your combat training been going? Have you learned to send your opponenets blow back to them yet? Or perhaps to stun their limbs?

I will be in the area 19 days from now and I look forward to see what you've learned so far. I also have a very important task I wish to see completed, which will have great monetary rewards for you, your crew and any others who are friends of Stahn Revan.

- Stahn Revan,
Master of Melee

Mister Stahn Revan,
I don't believe we have ever met but i'm interested in learning some combat training from you. I wish to learn the ability to strike an opponent so hard that you kill them with a single blow. If you are willing to teach me that i will be very grateful.

-Nyio Sorn
A.k.a Shiny

You should be aware that you can pay a smith of sufficient skill to work materials in such a way to be resistant to Shattering. The process is called strengthening and the extra material cost is several gold, but it's better than being caught naked in the field of battle.
Hunter Davion

Back