Looking for a greatsword

I have done a lot of looking but have not found what i am looking for. I am trying to find a larp safe Greatsword in a Zweihander style (I am open to different styles) The problem is finding one the right length. I need one that is 5-5.5 feet. Does anyone know where I can get one or someone who can make one? Thanks a bunch guys.

Well you could always commission someone to make you one as well :)

I am more then down to do that. If there is a foam smith out there who would take the job I would be glad to talk to you. :)

I actually just finished building one. Don't have any pics right now, but I can get them for tomorrow. And it glows. In the dark. It's awesome.

I will vouch for shanany guns. I've swung said Zweihander and it's purdy... acctually swung lots of his weapons and seen many more in action. Great work great guy AND he's a weapons marshal

Awesome guys thanks a bunch, i got both facebook pages saved but i would like to see mr. Shenany guns work before i got out of house :) would love to see those pics when you can and maybe talk a bit of buisness :)

Point of balance is 1" above the guard

Looks great, blade length?

The blade is 62 or the overall is 62" if the blade is 62 then i am i. Love lol.

Sorry, overall length is 62". Blade (from the top of the secondary quillons) is 33".

Meets the requirement for 2H Sword.

A bit on the short side for what i am looking for. Any troubles make one longer? Technicly its a poleaxe rule wise. 5.5 feet.

Back