Looking for a horn for next event

Hey all,
This mainly goes out to people NPCing, but some PC could earn a parcel of goblin stamps if they can help.

I am looking for some kind of horn that could be blown down near the river and heard up near the tavern. It doesn't have to look in period, but it has to sound in period. It would be used throughout the weekend and I have no way of promising that any particular individual would be using it (though, obviously, care would be taken to keep it in good shape and to store it in a safe known place in monster camp while not in use).

Anyone able to help?

-MS

i have one of those cow horn things... all in period and such... but

1) i'm probably not coming to the event
2) you have to "know" how to blow it. ie, it's like a kazoo, there's a trick to it. when i do it, it's loud.

if Susie finds a ride or something, maybe i can give it to her to take up.

I'd love to help, but I don't think it's very likely that I will make the event, so please don't count on me. I'm very sorry!

Hey Mike I can bring my Trumpet if you'd like. Let me know before Wednesday because I need to clean it out (it's been sitting for awhile)

I've got a war horn as well, but you have to know how to make noise come out of it properly.

Backups are good. Any and all who offered to bring something loud and horn-like, please do so. I am certain that somebody in monster camp will know how to purse their lips.

-MS

*BUMP*

Okay, the same thing that made me want a horn for the September event makes me want one for the October event. All those people who previously offered, please let me know if the offer is still good.

In other words, please bring a horn!

Thank you,
Mike

Last minute reminder to the lovelies that offered to help. This is the event I need a horn.

Hope to see you all in a few hours.

-MS

Back