Looking for a new Job

Gunnar

Squire
Hey Gang,
So I've finally gotten fed up enough to be actively looking for a new job. I am a graphic designer/animator, with 3-4 years experience under my belt. I can forward resumes and I'm at present trying to build my portfolio website and get it up on the web. I also live in Hillside NJ, and would be looking for pay around 45-50k.

I would just want mon-fri human hours.

(Right now I work Mon-Fri, 7am-12pm, and then Mon, Wed, And thursday I work 6pm-11pm. I just also got put on the Tues/Fri/Saturday shift during Alliance season due to cutbacks in order to stay full time, and that's not even garanteed after this semester.)

Any help would be severely appreciated.

Thanks,
Ali

Ali, we should just find some guy named Huffingson McMoneypants to fund us startup capital for our own business.

That would be great, we could sit around and drink coffee and make flash movies all day. Flash movies about dinosaurs with drug problems. We could call them Sally and the Drugasaurus go to Camp.

Well...that's all I got.

Good luck in your search, I wish I had actual suggestions! ><

<3 I hope you find an awesome job that lets you flex your awesome creativity. You have incredible talent, and I hope whatever you find utilizes your gifts to their full potential!

Back