Looking For A Ride To Event

Ruski

Hi, I'm really new, I got started with Alliance for the first time at they NY event this year, so many of you don't know me. This is Alex- dog food- etc. I'm stuck in PA and am trying to go to the PA event on July 13th to 15th. Is there anyone in the PA area who I could hitch a ride with? I can provide gas money and come with very little baggage. (1 bag and 1 sleeping bag) Help please.

Where in Pa do you live man?

I can give you a ride, but yeah it really depends on where you live / where you can get to via public transit.

I live in Philadelphia, and can get pretty much anywhere in that area, I can also reach King Of Prussia by public transportation.

If you can take SEPTA regional rail to Trenton, I can give you a ride. I'm already meeting someone there coming up from Philadelphia anyway. :D

Thanks to everyone who replied :) I can't take the rail to Trenton but thank you for your help anyway :sweat: I found a ride with someone else from Philadelphia who decided to go very recently so I hadn't known about that when I first started this thread. :sweat:
Thank you everybody and I can't wait to see you there! :D

Hey all,
Myself and Caitlin (my daughter) also need a ride to and from Scranton for this weekend's event. We would gladly contribute for gas and road snacks, as well as provide wonderful company on the trip. If anyone can assist please let me know...

Thanks much,
Bob Hamlin a.k.a. Reginald the Locksmith

Scranton isn't too far out of my way, I could probaby swing by and pick you and caitlin up.

Back