Looking for a ride to the June Event

Lurin

Duke
I'll be flying in, but the usual crew of folks I depend on for rides are suddenly asserting that they have lives outside of driving me around (rediculous, I know!) I'd be looking at flying into the Traverse City Airport (code TVC) just after 5, looking for a ride to site, then back to the airport, preferabbly for the 12:40 PM flight out Sunday.

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help out!

Also I'll be looking to borrow...

a.) a Pillow (Pronounce "Pellow" in Minnesota)
b.) blankets/sleeping bag
c.) Dagger phys rep.

- David Glaeser

David,

If you fly into Detroit, I can pick you up... otherwise I do not live in Traverse City. If I end up driving myself to T.C. you could count on me, but I might be car pooling from South East Michigan. Detroit is probably cheaper, but getting back on time Sunday to fly out of detroit would be a challenge.

my cell is two31.392.605six if you want to talk it over. I am sure someone in Traverse will step up to the plate though.

Daver

Billy and I will help you out with this. I will be able to pick you up and Billy will be able to drop you off. The dagger phys is covered by Bev/Matt, the blankets are covered by Billy and the Pillow ... well I'll have to look into the pillow... I promise nothing when it comes to pillows, they are very rare you know, a hot commodity.

My Cell is: One231-409-719three

I work 12-8am on weekends and 4-12midnight on mon-wed so I'll call you on this coming Thursday (27th) for more details.
(I live a stone throw from the airport)

James if you or Billy can not pick him up etc let me know. I will be the back up plan. And will search around for a good pillow for you too. Can't promise but pretty sure I have an extra one. See you guy soon!

TadRon/Chris

don't worry I have the pillow and a ride if the first three don't work
Amy

I'll be calling folks tommorow, it looks like things have been shuffled so I won't be able to get into Traverse City until 9 :-(, hopefully someone is still available to bring me down.

(Also I'll need to borrow a long sword since I've decided to bring the turtle out to play) Home is easier as I can just play the odds at TVC until I manage to snag a bird home.

Ouch, that is normally about game on time. I have many things going on around that time, but the airport is not too far away. I am totally willing to do it, but if there is someone NPCing, it might be a little more convenient for them to do the pick up.

Many blessings,
daver
cell two31.392.605six

Back