Looking for a ride to the Oregon game.

Bond

Hey y'all,

I'm intending to make it to the Oregon game next weekend but I don't have a ride!
I live in Bellevue and could leave basically anytime on friday (The earlier the better, imo). Does anyone have space in their car? I can pack light if need be and pay for gas.

-Bond

Is it true what they say about the legion van? I've heard rumors.

That it runs on the wasted dreams of WoW addicts and crushes the spirits of npcs who refuse to play anything but kobalds?
That it rolls from town to town every full moon, packed to the brim with foam swords forged in Hell itself?
That it crashes through park gates with a terrible howl and spills its nerdy contents upon an unprepared populace?

Yes, we've all heard the tales, and those who have survived encounters with the beast whisper what their battered minds can still recall in shadowed corners, afraid that if they speak its name too loudly, it will rise again from its slumber.

The first rule of Legion van is always talk about Legion van. :D Looks like we will be taking Legion van then Andy. Bond your in.

obcidian said:
That it runs on the wasted dreams of WoW addicts and crushes the spirits of npcs who refuse to play anything but kobalds?
That it rolls from town to town every full moon, packed to the brim with foam swords forged in Hell itself?
That it crashes through park gates with a terrible howl and spills its nerdy contents upon an unprepared populace?

Yes, we've all heard the tales, and those who have survived encounters with the beast whisper what their battered minds can still recall in shadowed corners, afraid that if they speak its name too loudly, it will rise again from its slumber.

Ia! ia! Legion van Fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Legion van R'nton wgah'nagl fhtagn!!!

Oh, and i suppose for good measure:
Those that came forth from the van, "They were not composed altogether of flesh and blood. They had shape...but that shape was not made of matter. When the stars were right, They could plunge from world to world" by way of the Legion Van; "but when the stars were wrong, They could not live. But although They no longer lived, They would never really die" because for them were opened the possibilities of the Earth Circle. "They all lay in stone houses in Their great city of [R'nton], preserved by the spells of mighty [Roncandar] for a glorious resurrection when the stars and the earth might once more be ready for Them."

I also now as of today need to find a ride from the seattle area. I can get there but not much further, it is me and Ashley.

Since it looks like this is the place to inquire, I'm also looking for a ride to this upcoming game. I live in Kitsap(Bremerton area) but can easily get to anywhere in the Seattle, Tacoma, or Everet area. I'm able to chip in for gas. My bags include 1 cooler, 1 small duffle bag I can carry in my lap, and 1 large army bag.

Ryan W said:
Since it looks like this is the place to inquire, I'm also looking for a ride to this upcoming game. I live in Kitsap(Bremerton area) but can easily get to anywhere in the Seattle, Tacoma, or Everet area. I'm able to chip in for gas. My bags include 1 cooler, 1 small duffle bag I can carry in my lap, and 1 large army bag.

He is looking for a ride to the Seattle Event at Brooks. If anyone can help Ryan out, Cymryc and I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

I should be able to take you. I won't be leaving until 2:30, since i have to work. Can you make it to the capitol hill area in Seattle?

I can indeed. PM me the specifics of where and when I need to be. Thank you!

Back