Looking for a Ritual

Lurin

Duke
So, I made a kinda big mistake last gathering, and I couldn't fix it and I don't want that to happen again. So I'm looking for a Sacrifice ritual, on an item or cast on my spirit both would be good I suppose....I'm willing to travel if you have one and will cast it and I can pay in good, or I could make you some production stuffs, like scrolls or potions.

Anyway just thought I would see if anyone might have one to sell, if you do let me know maybe?

Thanks...

-Jehyu

Pardon my curioucity but please notify me in private. I'm intrigued on what mistake you are mentioning, my fair ally. I am also glad to see you made it safely home to your shire but sad your minds a troubled. Until we cross forest paths again, brave rabbitkin.
Zimps of Odenis of the Arandin Kingdom

I strongly recommend nobody allows Jehyu to obtain a sacrifice item or ritual. The poor lemming will just keep killing himself until he's no more...

Hunter Davion

(yes, I know he's a rabbit, not a lemming, I AM a master of the wilderness after all)

Davion,

It's Jehyu's choice how he spends his life. While I don't agree with him and I'm trying to ensure he doesn't needlessly sacrifice himself, I sense he values his companions mark upon the world more than he does his own. Working against him in this might only further serve his misgivings about his worth and drive him away.

Could I spend my life on certain tasks, bringing back Fade, Riveous, or even recovering my King and Queen from void, I would do so without a second though for these are the people I feel more worthy to walk Fortanis than myself. I can understand your desire not to see him go though.

Jehyu,

I am not in favor of your needlessly wasting your life, and I wish you valued your positive impact on people more but I will not stand in your opposition and only beg you to consider your choices carefully before each use of such magic and know that you are valued by a great many as a friend and ally and your loss would wound many hearts more deeply than they let on. Mine included.

Sincerely,

Jehan Wyldweaver
Knight in Exile-
Frostfang Pass

All knowledge is gained through sacrifice. I endeavor any of those who know Jehyu to submit to his requests, for he would do so for you without hesitation.

Tvard Sendall

Adventurers,

I feel it's safe that Jehyu in these months time has found balance within himself when making this request. It was more a mere misunderstanding if I should state myself

Always in service,

MissDragGunn said:
Adventurers,

I feel it's safe that Jehyu in these months time has found balance within himself when making this request. It was more a mere misunderstanding if I should state myself

Always in service,

Um, While that particular thing was kinda resolved, I am still interested in buying this ritual, if people want to sell it. You don't have to if you disagree with me, or want to say it for yourself or something.

-Jehyu

I think a lot of us are.

tolgar undershaft said:
If you find yourself in the Maelstrom (ASF) seek me. I believe I have 2 of these scrolls at the moment.

Sir Tolgar Undershaft

Really?....you think you'd sell both or just one? How much do you want? I ken probably find my way through the mists out there, do you know what components they need?

-Jehyu

I will check on the components needed for both soon and get back to you on what is needed for casting. Also to answer your question, yes I would be interested in selling both.

Sir Tolgar Undershaft

tolgar undershaft said:
I will check on the components needed for both soon and get back to you on what is needed for casting. Also to answer your question, yes I would be interested in selling both.

Sir Tolgar Undershaft

I know usually people don't like to share what they want in the big public dreaming. I'll start making plans for coming out there as soon as I can but it might be a month or two before I can make it out and I want to be sure I have enough money put aside to pay you fairly. Also do you maybe know a good earth caster I might be able to pay to actually cast it? Ideally someone who is really good at controlling the magics because I get kinda nervous when these things are being cast even though I know I really shouldn't because the folks that cast these things are really careful and all that, but it's just so much magic...aimmed right at your ya know?.....

ums, anyway let me know what you are thinking and I'll do my best to put things together...

Thanks!

-Jehyu

I could cast these myself or if you wish someone with even higher magic I know of one person that can cast as well.

Sir Tolgar Undershaft

Is your name really Tolgar Undershaft?

-- Malrohiren

It is, he's a dwarven noble of Parna and recently freed from elementals in the latest hellhole we've found, as of yet unnamed officially.

Out of curiosity, if this question is going where I have a feeling it's going, are you old enough to go out unsupervised? If the answer begins with anything similar to "Yeah-huh!" or includes the words "I just left home" or you've generally recently begun adventuring, I'm going to offer some unsolicited advice. If you're going to ask questions that make people question your age or relative maturity, do it in a more private forum. Messengers are cheap and generally easy to come by.

-Phedre

I am certain that Sir Undershaft is a noble and... upstanding citizen by all rights. I seek not to insinuate anything with regard to his noble... stature, merely to point out that in instances with a name like that I feel the intense desire to laugh uncontrollably. There are some things you just can't take too seriously. For me, it's all of the things. I certainly hope the good Sir Knight is endowed generously in his sensing of the humor of the situation.

-- Malrohiren

Glad to see you're further illustrating my point.

It terrifies me that the fates of some lands are in the hands of persons like you, trusted to great magic and sharp and/or heavy weapons. And few things scare me.

-Phedre

Phedre,

Mal is a locust tribe...from Barran. They are different. Intense wisdom and at times difficulty in some social situations.. they dream vividly and I have seen Mal's dreams manifest. Hes not malicious at all. Just different. His questions are genuine and he means no offense I'm sure.

Grim

It has nothing to do with his homeland, or culture.

What scares me is that the fate of some kingdom may someday rest in the hands of someone who feels the need to make jokes at the expense of a knight's family, someone who's entrusted to use weapons or magic to tremendous effect. About body parts. Much like a child, before he's learned his manners.

-PS

Back