Looking for Adventuresome Scouts!

(OOG Edit: It was brought to my attention that the forums are the 'dream realms' and are in game visible to all, even those dirty Epyxians. What this was intended to be was a message passed to New Acarthian guilds and the core groups of the local baronies. I'm learning new stuff about the forums!)

I, Blaidrym, am looking for people to share in an adventure and help Acarthia at the same time.

War is brewing. The actions of the vile Epyxians last fall seem to have guaranteed that the armies of Epyxia and Acarthia will clash. But the cold and snow always makes it nigh impossible to move troops during the winter, especially in the cold North. This provides a key opportunity. Information about the winter positions of the enemy and their strengths could prove vital to predicting their movements and campaigns come spring.

To this end, I seek to lead a party of adventurers along the northern border of Acarthia (the Duchy), into southern Lomeeria and Rowan up to Epyxia, gathering as much information as we go. We will then attempt to meet up with Lagarde's naval forces for an easier and safer trip back home with the information.

I already have a couple people who have expressed interest in this adventure, and 3-5 more people would be the perfect group for this sort of sneaky business.

Please share this message with only those you trust, as Rowan spies are likely already in our midsts and the secrecy of this mission is paramount.

(OOG info: trying to get a group together for mod day. Need a few more for a good group. Expecting stealthy mission)

Last edited:
Back