Looking for Brunor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garou52

Phelan heads toward the forge. Looking around he calls out
" Are ye about Brunor? I have needs for your skills."

Brunor is pounding away with his hammer crafting a weapon then looks upon his name being called. "Hi Phelan. What do you need to be crafted my friend?"

"Well met, my dwarven friend. I was hoping I could get you to silver my short sword if you please."
Phelan looks at the raging fire of the forge and adds with a savage smile across his muzzle.
After all the undead beasties that we keep encountering here. I'm thinking its high time to stick some silver up their keisters"

"Aye yes I can. Give me a moment to silver to up for you." Brunor puts the weapon he has been craft aside and puts the Phelan short sword in it's place and works on it. After he is finished Brunor give the weapon back to Phelan." Here you go my friend. That'll be 17 silver or 15 silver with item to trade that is of value around that"

Phelan gazes at the newly silvered blade. He watches enthralled as the reflection of the forges flames seem to dance across the surface of the blade.

Shaken his head to break the trance. Phlean looks back up to Brunor. " Very impressive in deed my friend. My thanks for a job well done." He hands over the coinage and a shield that he had taken as spoils. "Done deal. I owe you a pint of brew at Artie's when I get back from my patrol of the area"

"Your welcome my friend. Grab me once your done your patrol and we'll have a pint of brew at Artie's." Brunor puts away the shield Phelan and grabs the weapon he put aside earlier and begins working on it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back