Looking For CrookEar

Lurin

Duke
Durls got a pretty good lead as to where that goblin CrookEar is at, or at least was awhile ago, he's going to go check it out on this coming market and was wondering if perhaps some other people might wanna come along fer sum good old fashion goblin crunchin?

We herd dese t'reats before, u great mushroooom, and dey don't scare us. It ha' been toooo long dat you have spread da fear t'ru da peoples o'dis land. Ur rain o'makin' wit da dead and deadin'... and deadifyin' and... er.... deadination ARE OVER WIT'! We speaks fer da peeple and we's gonna bring yous down!

Smashabasharoo!o!o da Insoluble (Clan GT ferever!)

Crook Ear aint afraid of nobody, you make a mistake crunchy to plan and attack our homes. But thats what crunchies do. Bye bye crunchy!

Clan Group Treasure!!!!
Spindnimer
Great Hunter of Crunchies!

Hey goblin, you watch who you are talking to like that. I wouldn't expect a goblin to understand though, all you are good for is dieing. I guess I will just have to teach you myself how to act like a good goblin, a dead goblin.

-Darl

Allrighty... da score... its Crookear 9...ta the town 1

im winning!

I have never met a crunchy I couldnt take, so bring it!

Clan Group Treasure!!!!
Spindnimer
Great Hunter of Crunchies!

I'm not sure why the two of you insist on challenging goblins, It makes no sense to me. Just leave them alone.

which 2? Miss not so smarty pants

ahaha I called her not so smarty pants... ya see that Spin?

Crookear

Leaving goblins alone just lets them get into more mischief, ya gotta take care of em before its too late, mark Durl's words these goblins will cause trouble if we don't takes care of em soon.

-Durl

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it in the nature of a goblin to CAUSE TROUBLE!

right, which is why we have to take them out, if you understand things so well how comes you don't wanna tend to business?

-Durl

Because you can't take out an entire civilization of goblins... nor is it right to do so, just because they cause minor trouble... do some research before you go and kill a bunch of living breathing and minorly intellegent creatures... if you want to challenge your opponent again then do so, but don't get so upset if they beat you.

Durl doesn't get upset, sometimes you lose thats no big deal, and you can so kill all the goblins, it just takes awhile en you should start with the biggest ones. Dunno why its okay to kill some of the goblins but not all of em, that doesn't make any sense. Liches think em we kill them, en lots of other stuff, you sure ya don't jes like them cause they is kinda green?

-Durl

I assure you, I have no problems with green skin of any kind. I also know goblins who can be very useful... and therefor don't think we should kill them on the principal that they like mischief. They are in no way necromantic and they are semi-intellegent, I would say they are maybe the equivalent of children comparatively. This means that they cause trouble, because they don't know any better. Much like children.

Are you calling me not smarts? Thats not so cool lady! And we dont fear anyone coming after us, crunchies come after us all the time and we just smash them and take the loot! I havent had turtle soup before, how is it crookear?

Clan Group Treasure!
Spin
Master of smashies!

I didnt get to try it spin...

the mean not crunchy caster attacked me with spells and I fell down....he cheated and brough non crunchies out with him.... we should bring some none crunchies too!!!

Crookear

We's so too had soupsa turtlees! 'Member when we's roxed all tha taddypole monsters, all yappin' and squawkin' and grabs all tha shinees? We took 'em, but good. Clan GT's not afraid o'the crunchees! I hears that Briarpiss place be full o'the necrothingies. We's gotta go an rolls 'em up, breaks up all the necrothingies! I hears they Briarpissers also makes gnasty icey-dudes. We's gotta stop 'em, but good!

Smashabasharoo!o!o da Insoluble Clan GT FEREEEEVER!

Actually I was saying that you ARE intelligent, hence why you can speak and think. I would say, CrookEar, if you want to fight Durl again fairly then why not challenge him and we can all try to make sure its a fair duel and no non crunchies get into it. How does that sound? Maybe a fight to unconsciousness?

Please do not be harsh on them. They are trying to help, in their own way. The necro thingies will be dealt with by the Brotherhood of the Light. If you wish to dispatch some then join their ranks. As for the ice beast he has been dealt with as well. I am sure that we could talk and find something that you could help us with.

Liddia

Help da crunchees?! Harharhar HARDY HAR-HAR! We's hears dat afore, always gettin' us pinched and whackadoo. Nevers trust crunchees! They all sneeky and eeeeevils. But, heys, mebbees we kins talk - ta just one o'yous. Send out just da ones, and we's talks.

Smashabasharoo!o!o da Insoluble Clan GT fo'SHO!

Back