Looking for Food, Lodging and Friendship...

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
Greetings and Well Wishes Folks,

This is Nova and I was hoping someone about town could direct me to a safe bunk and some warm food at your upcoming Gather?

I would also love to acquire a Ward spell or two for my Celestial Battery, and would be willing to pay for them.

I am a proficient Healer and budding fighter, but most of all, I am an incredible cuddler. Yes, I've perfected the art of cuddling.

I look forward to meeting you and making new friends.

Oh, and if anyone knows if Daylon the Sarr will be about, I'd love to see him. He and others in the Sign of the Raven house may possibly vouch for me. But really, I'm a nice gal. When have you ever met a Mystic Wood Elf that wasn't?

See you all soon!

May the Limbs of the Forest, Cradle You in Peace,
~Nova Kinkaid

Nova,

I have a cabin that is set aside for newer adventurers, but I expect we'll have some bunks available for you and your companion. They'll be close to the tavern area, next to the guard cabin.

I don't need anyone to vouch for you, I met you in the Golden Horn, and for your assistance, the least I can do is ensure you have a place to stay.

-Zeth

Nova,

I will have a bunk set aside for you within the house I usually stay in. I have asked members of my house to keep an eye out for you.

Daylynn

Draven said:
Nova,

I have a cabin that is set aside for newer adventurers, but I expect we'll have some bunks available for you and your companion. They'll be close to the tavern area, next to the guard cabin.

I don't need anyone to vouch for you, I met you in the Golden Horn, and for your assistance, the least I can do is ensure you have a place to stay.

-Zeth

Zeth, You are so kind! Thank you very much for saving the space. However, I must regretfully decline. I have been advised that my friend Daylynn has space for me, and I've already accepted. I do look forward to seeing you again though.

Be well!

~Nova

Cymryc said:
Nova,

I will have a bunk set aside for you within the house I usually stay in. I have asked members of my house to keep an eye out for you.

Daylynn

Daylynn, my friend! It is so good to hear from you!

Thank you so much for helping me out with lodging and introducing me to your house! I will look for the sign as referenced and can't wait to see you again. I was with Zen/Ghost recently and she was well.......well, as well as can be expected with her. Sometimes I think she just needs a good wrestle. I've offered my services, being a healer and all, it's an easy task for me, but sadly, I think she needs to sink her claws into a more formidable foe. I hope she finds more peace in her years.

Anyway, can't wait to see you again Sir.

In Service,

~Nova

Back