Looking for guards

sencara

Artisan
Hello one and all! I am currently looking to employ some fresh and newly acquainted adventures. For a job in guarding the Botinis and the eggcorns she is researching.

I will make sure the adventurers employed will be compensated. But this will be a good chance to help in a big way.

Xavic
Merchant and reasearcher of blights.

(oog) this is best for adventures from levels 1-9 so please help guide them to me.
Edited: If you want to be in the group down time. Please message me your email so I can CC you.

Last edited:
I will also be with the botanist for the next few months as I am assisting her with her greenhouse and research.

That is great to hear and if you know of any adventures that can assist with guarding as we work on Researching, please send them my way or provide me with their names so I can reach out to them.

Xavic

I'd be more than happy to provide my assistance in this matter

Stoke Wutroth

So we have Stoke "like stoking a fire" and Granada, I will be adding you to my list and I will make sure your compensated. If you can also guide anyone you know to have adventured with you that can join us, please send them my way.

Xavic

I am not from your parts but us here in Gaden just finished defeating the Corrupt and got some help from some of your people. I would love to return the favor and help guard this Botinis. I know Hengin he is a fellow tribesman

Bruisey Foemangler.

(OOG) Is this for the next event or is this an IBGA? If for the next event I apologize and feel free to delete this if it would require travel to Seattle.

(OOG) Is this for the next event or is this an IBGA? If for the next event I apologize and feel free to delete this if it would require travel to Seattle.

(OOG) Seattle downtimes do require attendance at Seattle events, alas. :-(

That means you should come visit! :D

My companion, who you know as diamond, is interested.
Great as I have already added you a Diamond to the list. We will see what we can do to get things running for us.

Xavic

Back