Looking for help (CMA)

Alkalin3

Knight
Hey! As you may have noticed Alliance LARP has been doing some pretty neat stuff with our Character Database. But, at the moment it's largely two of us myself and @Ken doing the work. We'd love to get more more folks involved. So we're looking for a few more Software Engineers, and someone who can help clean up the way it looks, like a technical UX person. We're looking for folks at all skill levels (there's a lot to do). So even if you are worried you might not be able to contribute a ton, we'd love to get you working on something. It's a great way to earn some Dragon Stamps, while also contributing to a game we love.

Chris, could you provide your preferred contact email for anyone that is interested in contributing? Thanks!

They can PM him through the boards and he'll respond.

Hello folks, I'm still looking for additional help, in pushing some various facets of this project forward.
I need folks with at least a baseline level of technical programming experience but, not necessarily in Ruby.
If you're interested in contributing to the continued growth of this project, please reach out to me.

Back