Looking for help

If anyone has proof of him casting necromancy then they should seek out the ones Jehan has spoken of. Until that time please refrain from threatening the citizens of Valdanis. I understand where everyone is coming from on this matter, as Necromancy is a serious offense in these lands.

Tieran,

How have you been friend? I am going to try and visit your lands this year sometime.

Lord Bane

Marcena,

More than I can handle? I hope you mean you will talk me to death. I fear nothing else from you.

I threaten noone. I am delivering a promise. I am hunting him. If you don't like that Bane... We've met before... come and find me.

Until I Bring Back The Sun,

Dikembe

Bane-

When did you join the Lordship club?

Which of my lands are you coming to?

It'll be good to see you in either one... hope you make it.

-Lord Tieran Oza

Marcena,
I do not wish to start a fight, I only wish to explain something very important. I do not know if you are capable of casting Earth Magics or not, but in every person who can use the power of the earth for good, there is also the ability to do horrible things. Every "garden variety earth caster" has the ability to become "a garden variety necromancer" or even worse. That is the true knowledge that the earth caster has and must live with. Do not think it takes special training to do so, only a weak heart, or worse, someone to take over their mind. I would never dream to call myself a great earth caster; however, I fear with every fiber of my being what I am capable of will be harnessed by others and used for their gain/destruction. This fear, and the response to this fear, is a greater knowledge than anything that he could have learned.

~Sun~

hmmmm... I have layed silently, sleeping calmly. When I first "woke" up, I found myself a Biata of unknown lineage, unknown blood. The very essence of who I am is lost, alone, I sought out answers to the Nightmare that has plauged me to this day, my life before by first breath.
I found that I could harness the power of the living world around me. A short wile later my life was in jepordy, a Necromancer had saved me. My life almost ended before it began, of course the Necromancer was tryed and killed for this act of heroism. I mourned for this old loving man, who I knew could have used his powers to stop the single guard that arrested him. The old man chose not to, he chose not to harm an inocent life. It was in his honor that I searched for answers, for his sacrifice that I could not understand why the minds of so manny were blinded in Laws, tradition, and ignorance.
I wheap still for this man, and what he did for me, and tought me about life! Even now you all use this place to sit on your throwns and flex your egos. Getting your word in because you think you know somthing of sacrifice! If you are here in the dream realm and feal you can clame a sacrifice for others, then obviously you know nothing for the ultimate sacrifice. I know an old man who could teach you, if only he had dreams in his death.
Hunted? Ha, as if were not all hunted already. You think hunting me down and killing me over words brings any honor, then long live the honorable Kings and Queens of this world.

May your sacrifices be singular, and your boasts silent.
Grand Master of Necromantic Lore,
Arkade Prince

Aww... How pathetic.

-Tieran

Arkade,

You speak of silent boasts... and declare yourself a Grand Master of Necromantic Lore. Idiot.

I am calling off my hunt. I am sure there is a newly raised zombie that is more of a threat than you would be even as a fuly realized Lich.

Until I Bring Back the Sun,

Dikembe

Arkade said:
hmmmm... I have layed silently, sleeping calmly. When I first "woke" up, I found myself a Biata of unknown lineage, unknown blood. The very essence of who I am is lost, alone, I sought out answers to the Nightmare that has plauged me to this day, my life before by first breath.
I found that I could harness the power of the living world around me. A short wile later my life was in jepordy, a Necromancer had saved me. My life almost ended before it began, of course the Necromancer was tryed and killed for this act of heroism. I mourned for this old loving man, who I knew could have used his powers to stop the single guard that arrested him. The old man chose not to, he chose not to harm an inocent life. It was in his honor that I searched for answers, for his sacrifice that I could not understand why the minds of so manny were blinded in Laws, tradition, and ignorance.
I wheap still for this man, and what he did for me, and tought me about life! Even now you all use this place to sit on your throwns and flex your egos. Getting your word in because you think you know somthing of sacrifice! If you are here in the dream realm and feal you can clame a sacrifice for others, then obviously you know nothing for the ultimate sacrifice. I know an old man who could teach you, if only he had dreams in his death.
Hunted? Ha, as if were not all hunted already. You think hunting me down and killing me over words brings any honor, then long live the honorable Kings and Queens of this world.

May your sacrifices be singular, and your boasts silent.
Grand Master of Necromantic Lore,
Arkade Prince

While one could commend this old man for saving your life, what condems him even more so, is the man's willingness to sacrifice the world around him. I have heard this debate time and time again about the "Balance", how Chaos is merely the "other side of the coin" of earth magics, so to speak. It is the opinion of the Order of the White Unicorn, that Chaos is indeed an important element in the balance of creation, but only if it is left in its proper place. It is easier if I explain what I mean in the following manner.

Without Chaos, life can not be. Let us think of a garden growing. We have Chaos as a sandy or rocky under soil, supporting the topsoil above and providing needed drainage so that the topsoil does not become overly saturated with water. The plants will grow there with good topsoil, providing food for the people who tend it. Now the metaphor: When a person casts Earth magic, they work with the natural growing cycles. The gardener cares for the plants, waters and weeds them, and in the end plucks ears of corn to feed his family.

"The Other Side of the Coin"

When a person casts Chaos magic, they work against the natural growing cycles. A predator attack the gardeners family. The gardener digs through the topsoil casting it aside to get to the rocks beneath to arm thier sling to protect his family from the predator. If the gardener does this enough, the garden is spoiled and cannot grow anything and the food that it provided is now gone. Even if the gardener was able the spare his own son's life from the hands of the predator by getting to the rocks, he has now doomed his entire family to starve due to the loss of the garden.

The use of Chaos can never be viewed as a noble act. It can never be considered as a weapon of last resort. It should never be considered at all, for the destruction that is causes in its wake.

Ember Silvershae, Elder of the Order of the White Unicorn

I do not wish to discus this at all with anyone. Chaos kills, pervades, distroys and rots. Fires consume distroy, and kill. Beasts of the land hunt, kill, and eat.

Not so long ago when I brought this argument up my mind was a matter of months old. I understand what chaos is, I understand it more than manny of you would probibly care to know. Its incredibal that a murderer is overlooked faster than somone who asks questions about Chaos. Somone that had quite litteraly as much knowlage of the world as a four year old human.

What ever, I don't care. Whos at fault? Whos going to die? Who is hunting down the bad guy? This whole world is filled with cocky adventurers who like to hear themselves talk and be whitty. If nothing else at least I'm passionet about somthing, and not all to ready to condemn those I find ignorant. Who amongst you is a good teacher? Who amongst you have ears to understand? By the mists! Who amongst you are able to say a kind and thoughtfull word of fellowship and brotherhood?

I'm done here, after this dream... I don't look back.

Arkade Prince

Hooray!

-Tieran

Back