Looking for ideas for Dinner on Sat eve

LARP Mom

Artisan
To all,

You have approximately 48 hours to reply with suggestions for supper this weekend. I will be going shopping Thursday eve. I am looking for ideas, so if you have a favorite dish you would like to see served - "Dish" them up. I will review them to see if they can be worked around any possible food allergies and if I can pull them off for a large crowd.

I look forward to hearing from you all. :thumbsup:

I don't know why, but I'm in the mood for Tacos

Build your own tacos with refried beans, guac, salsa, cheese, and extra onions for Dave G.!!! :twisted:

or

BBQ Shredded pork with cole slaw and pickles! :)

Dr_Chill said:
Build your own tacos with refried beans, guac, salsa, cheese, and extra onions for Dave G.!!! :twisted:

or

BBQ Shredded pork with cole slaw and pickles! :)

+1 to either

Definately Tacos, Definately, Definately

I like the roast beast idea with mashed potatoes and gravy. :)

I think some mashed taters always sound good =D Anything else is just gravy

Roast beast with Mashed potatoes & Gravy! That sounds good. Add some buttered biscuits with vegetables, or coleslaw or a salad and it's my idea of perfect. :D

Coleslaw...claps excitedly like a seal...Coleslaw

Roast Beast and Mashed Potatoes gets another vote.

Ditto on beef, mashed potatoes, and gravy.

I already put on my pre reg that I'm supposed to get 6 ounces of filet mignon. I can just eat that and some mashed potatoes...thanks :p

Yes but did you include how to cook it...rare, medium, well done...I would vote medium rare myself

Mashed potatoes with a bunch of different toppings sounds good! Or tacos. Tacos are always wonderful

Back