Looking for Logistics Assistant

Paige

Artisan
Have you been playing at Southern Minnesota Alliance LARP?
Do you find yourself wondering what you could do to help out?
Are you a PC who would like to both keep PCing but also join the SoMN staff?
Do you have free time but no money and boy would you like to earn some gobbies?
Do you like email and organizing things?
Do you enjoy thankless jobs that make your GM less likely to murder people?
Then have I got a job for you!

I am currently looking for a Logistics Assistant! This will be a staff position and will be compensated! The job consists of working with the Access character database (everything we do with a character has some manual component to it, including all those card requests and monthly blankets), answering emails, and hanging out with little old me a few days before the event to help pull everyone's tags. The current logistics staff has been working hard to make things smooth during check in but a dedicated pair of hands could go a long way towards making our now 60+ player event check-ins go a ton faster!

First task if you'd like to join me is to email me at gm@mnalliance.com and set up a training day.

I'd also like to send props out to Adam P., Sarah S. and Andrew C. for stepping in to help at the last year or so worth of events, we couldn't have done it without you.

PS - If you are an Access programmer, I have a one time job I need done! I have rewards, you want them! Get in touch!

Would you prefer more experienced players?

ooh ooh! pick me, pick me!!! *sends E-mail*

Thank you for all the interest! Postition has been filled an a small army of logistics volunteers has been formed. We look forward to giving you a speedy and hassle free check-in next event!

Back