Looking for map

I am interested in obtaining a map of these lands. Seeing as I am new around here I would like to know what the lands look like. Also I like keeping records and reading about the land I live in so I just would like to have one on hand for personal things. I don't have much to pay anyone yet but I am sure something could be worked out.

Hello Kathrina Taliss,
It is nice to met you. I am Captain Aramis Seablade. Owner and Proprietor of the Scrolled Adventurer a Battle Magic and Map shop found in the Westhaven. I have map of main differ qualities and material an I am sure we can find one that is in your price range. I am newer to the area so i can only talk about the more resent history but there are many other that would be able to share about the history of the kingdom. Also FairFax library is not to far from town.

I look forward to meeting you. Just ask around for me I am not hard to find.

~Captain Aramis Seablade

(OOG I would suggest checking out the player guild for local history as it would be more common knowledge. http://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/alliance-chicago-players-guide.18674/ Oh and I know you have a signature line set up but please still sign your post. May people have multiple character in there signature and it is the way we till what voice we are hearing in the dream.

Hello Kathrina Taliss,
It is nice to met you. I am Captain Aramis Seablade. Owner and Proprietor of the Scrolled Adventurer a Battle Magic and Map shop found in the Westhaven. I have map of main differ qualities and material an I am sure we can find one that is in your price range. I am newer to the area so i can only talk about the more resent history but there are many other that would be able to share about the history of the kingdom. Also FairFax library is not to far from town.

I look forward to meeting you. Just ask around for me I am not hard to find.

~Captain Aramis Seablade

(OOG I would suggest checking out the player guild for local history as it would be more common knowledge. http://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/alliance-chicago-players-guide.18674/ Oh and I know you have a signature line set up but please still sign your post. May people have multiple character in there signature and it is the way we till what voice we are hearing in the dream.
Sounds good. I will have to talk with you when I make the stop there. Right now I am talking with Foss at Fairfax. See you back in west haven next fair.

~Katrina Taliss

Hello Katrina,
Squire Foss Siril would be a great person to follow up with.

~Captain Aramis Seablade

I will. Thank you.

~Kathrina "Kat" Taliss

Back