Looking for people going to Oregon Event

A.mungo

Scout
Marshal
Atlanta Staff
So it is winter time again. I was wondering if there were people going to the Oregon event from the Seattle area that may have spaces for people whose cars cannot make the trip across the pass safely. I know that at least myself is interested in grabbing a spot, and I can help pay for gas.

I plan on going, although not taking my car would be a big plus. Idk if my little toyota (chains or no chains) could make it...

It won't stop me from trying if no one has a magnificent car with room to spare, so if people need rides, I am definitely an option! :)

Not 100% on the ride situation this time around. I know I will be going with Andy or Gabe. I will let you know if there is room.

I'm in the same boat, looking for a ride for December. Can pay for gas, provide back rubs, read aloud to you, etc.

I too am looking for a ride. I am in Bothell, pack light, and have no time constraints.

Thanks!
Amy

Looks like I'll be driving! If people need a ride, I'll be taking my mother's minivan. I've got two seats filled, I could probably take 2 more people (and their stuff) comfortably. We'll be leaving Seattle around 12, and heading through Portland, unless the pass is completely free of snow (minivans + snow + mountains + LARPers and gear =\= happy me).

Anyone wanna take the last 2 spots?

Just thought I should point out that from Troudale to Rowena or Mile post 13-77 on I84 is a Snow Zone. It is required that you carry Chains or have studded tires on your car. You can get ticketed for not having them.

Weather info and road conditions about that section of the Gorge can be found here: http://www.tripcheck.com/Pages/RCMap.as ... #snowzones

Oh sweet. Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll only have 1 seat, then. No chains for the van.

Thanks for the heads up!

It looks like I'll be going over using Sara's Subaru. Yay for AWD! I'll be getting chains for it this week. It is a Station Wagon so I should have a decent amount of gear space. Sadly Sara won't be coming with me so I have at least 3 open seats. Leaving from Renton Area. Time unknown. Might be able to do Pick-ups depending on location. Gas money would be greatly appreciated.

Please PM me on either this or the Oregon Board: Rossic

Jesse

Egor said:
It looks like I'll be going over using Sara's Subaru. Yay for AWD! I'll be getting chains for it this week. It is a Station Wagon so I should have a decent amount of gear space. Sadly Sara won't be coming with me so I have at least 3 open seats. Leaving from Renton Area. Time unknown. Might be able to do Pick-ups depending on location. Gas money would be greatly appreciated.

Jesse

Apparently some brother of mine was using my computer to check the Seattle boards while he was up here last week.

The words are correct, just reply to me not my brother.

Jesse
Rossic

Rossic said:
Egor said:

Jesse

Apparently some brother of mine was using my computer to check the Seattle boards while he was up here last week.

The words are correct, just reply to me not my brother.

Jesse
Rossic

No I think you just have not been on this board in that long!

I'm wondering.. who here still needs a ride? I can't give a ride (I'm in Oregon), but I can help arrange like crazy.
From Seattle-ish area: Amy, Bond, Seth, Tony, (from FB)- Sam.

I hear Seth has a ride and that now Tony can't make it. But what about the rest of you? We need closure!

Per his winky face, I think Tony was referring to the IG wedding. Could be wrong though. I think he is still going.

evi1r0n said:
Per his winky face, I think Tony was referring to the IG wedding. Could be wrong though. I think he is still going.

Ohhh.. see, I was trying to figure out what winky face meant. So confused.

I've got Seth and Tony in my car. :) Last I heard, Tony was still coming. :D

Per Bond, he's good. So that just leaves Sam (who may or may not be going, it was a facebook comment).

I was referring to the IG wedding. My bad, my jokes are terrible.

Back