Looking for people going to Oregon Event

Emily said:
A.Mungo said:
I was referring to the IG wedding. My bad, my jokes are terrible.

I thought it was a solid joke ;)

Indeed. It made quite a solidly resounding "thunk" when it fell flat. ;D

prashka said:
Emily said:
A.Mungo said:
I was referring to the IG wedding. My bad, my jokes are terrible.

I thought it was a solid joke ;)

Indeed. It made quite a solidly resounding "thunk" when it fell flat. ;D

ha.. Sadly, I didn't get it, but I'm not as hip as Emily. I was just all sad that Tony had to go to a wedding but I didn't feel like I should berate him for going to responsible, possibly-important family function.. so I didn't comment.. Glad that's all sorted out. : )

Uhh I got it... I guess I am more hip than Carmen. :wink:

Oh and my fake wedding is going to kick ***.

evi1r0n said:
Oh and my fake wedding is going to kick ***.

Soooo.. do we get to kill a minotaur or something to seal your union? I'm thinkin' that's a fake wedding I can get behind. Start a whole new tradition.

If a Harkonian interrupts Alcandar's wedding he is going to death spell them so hard...

It's cool, Virid can Repel him so Alcandar doesn't have to interrupt his vows to incant.

Rossic said:
Egor said:
It looks like I'll be going over using Sara's Subaru. Yay for AWD! I'll be getting chains for it this week. It is a Station Wagon so I should have a decent amount of gear space. Sadly Sara won't be coming with me so I have at least 3 open seats. Leaving from Renton Area. Time unknown. Might be able to do Pick-ups depending on location. Gas money would be greatly appreciated.

Please PM me on either this or the Oregon Board: Rossic

Jesse

Apparently some brother of mine was using my computer to check the Seattle boards while he was up here last week.

The words are correct, just reply to me not my brother.

Jesse
Rossic

Change of plans I will not have seats available for passengers, as it seems they are not needed.
I'm going to drive down to Oregon and ride to site with my brother.

Jesse

Back