Looking for resources

Lurin

Duke
Since it seems that for a time I'm going to leave my cushy farm job and travel a bit more frequently I'd like to make sure I take advantage of any resources I can get my hands on. I have a fair bit of small round pieces of metal to trade, I think most folks still trade in those but you let me know if you need something different! I expect this list will likely take an extended period of time to fill, but I'm patient!

Things I'm looking for Currently, I'll notate things as I find folks who promise to deliver different pieces of it as well as the prices. Now I've been told it's good to spend as little as possible when buying things, so try to keep your prices fair so I don't get yelled by my more uptight friends.

As a final note, I have a Potion/Scroll maker workshop for loan to those working on my projects or trade for those who aren't.

Blacksmithing Items

A Bed of 5000 Arrows 2000/5000 still needed

Alchemy Items

Poison Shields - 23/30 still needed - No providers yet
Antidotes - 23/30 Still needed - No providers yet
Enslavement Antidotes - ∞/∞ Still needed - No providers yet

Potionmaking items

Cure Wounds (5) potions - 200/200 still needed - No Providers yet.
Weakness potions - 60/60 still needed - No Providers yet.
Cleanse Potions - 10/20 still needed
Purify potions - 25/25 still needed - No providers yet

Scroll Making items

Shackle Scrolls - 50/50 Still needed - No Providers yet.
Elemental Shield Scrolls - 50/50 Still needed - No Providers yet.
Spell Shield Scrolls - 50/50 Still needed - No Providers yet.
Dispel - 50/50 Still needed - No Providers yet.

Components (Any) - 1.5 Gold a piece

I use these for spell crafting, if you want some quick coin I'll buy them, but I'll admit there are those that value these more highly than I do, so you might be able to get more coin from others for them.

Investiture Scroll - Looking to Borrow or Buy.

Thanks for your attention, if there is something you think I could use and I'm just leaving it off to be cheap please let me know!

-Kallith

Last edited:
Let me review but I recently found large stacks of those very potions you need. I will inventory tonight and let you know what I have on hand. Should you be going to this new land it should serve you well.

Asher

That is very kind of you Asher and I'll be glad to make a deal for a good portion of what you have. However part of my goal here is to build relationships with the local crafting community so I will still be commissioning everything on the above list from local ingredients as well. Hopefully there are some new tasty berries around and the new local flavor will be enjoyable!

-Kallith

In that regard I don't mean to intrude on productionist. Though if you're unable to get some of the larger ticket items such as Purifies, Enslavement Antidotes and Cleanse Potions I'll be happy to supply. I'll send a missive and if you have interest, great. If not, more opportunity for others.

-Asher

You know at the very least I'll be interested in your enslavement antidotes, I'll look forward to your missive.

-Kallith

If only I had a convenient work shop to make all those potions and arrows.
I will start working on getting those materials together and will get back to you hun.

Gerty

Gerty,

You are welcome to use my potion workshop, it is in fact convenient, if that helps.

-Kallith

are you planning to make these items or are you trying to buy these items for i keep some extra stock in my forge and i would be willing to sell some to you at a fair price.

Iganeous

I am looking to buy these items, Ideally I'd like to get most of the items from folks that are making them so I can learn who the crafters are and build some rapport as a valued and handsome customer.

-Kallith

Kallith,

I don't think we've met. I'm called Liam, just another holdover from old Gaden. Well, Roskaria, really, but people mostly know it from Gaden. I'm a fairly accomplished alchemist so I can probably help you out but I need to take a little time to restock my own stores first. On the second day of this upcoming gathering in the new lands I can probably get you about about 7 or 8 each of the Antidotes and Poison Shields, or maybe 6 total Enslavement Antidotes at my normal rate. 4 silver per Antidote or Poison Shield, 9 silver for the Enslavement Antidotes. Any more than that and the cost goes up by about 50% for the rush order.

You can let me know which ones are the highest priority when we get there, no rush for me.

Liam

Liam,

I really really want to say the enslavement antidotes are the most important, but Keladry is reminding me that the sixty I have will probably be sufficient to tide me over until I can get the other items filled so an even split of Antidotes and poison shields at your usual rate sounds just fine for me.

-Kallith

I've updated my list above, so for folks that have some spare crafting, please note above what I'm looking for still.

-Kallith

Kallith,

A few of the Company will be at the next gather, if you reach out to guild master Sam Gemclipper I'm sure he could help fulfill your orders.

Renshi Ignathis Nachtfeuer

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ignathis,

Thanks for your assistance, please note that I am specifically looking to support current crafters, and I am trying to avoid buying large stocks of 'old goods' as I'm endeavoring for items with fresh ingredients from the local area, which I'm sure Guild Master Gemclipper will be able to find.

-Kallith

Kallith,

Master gemclipper (a master alchemist) and our master blacksmith Draco Ardel are traveling for the next market and will be able to craft for you if needed. That being said, I do understand if you wish to develop a good rapport with local craftsmen. They are the true lifeblood of the adventuring community. As a different note, I would greatly appreciate if you could bring your chess set. I have been practicing since our last bout and would love to have another chance to lose.

Ignathis

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back