Looking for ritual casting

Stripe

Scholar
Hey fellow adventurers, it's Tarqaq!

I'm looking for someone to cast a ritual for me next market, maybe Friday night if possible? It shouldn't be a hard one or anything.

Drop me a letter if you can.

-Tarqaq Fox

Greetings friend,

I would be happy to assist, provided I have enough Tomes of Magic to produce the effects you desire. Please let me know how difficult the said ritual is.

Light illumine you,
Housemother Adlao- HM, LSW

You may find you have more luck if you are a bit more specific in what you are looking for. I see a couple volunteers, but I also see that there may be a distinct lack of a skill set among them that may hamper your efforts if your goal isn't aligned properly.

What rituals are you looking to have performed? Or at the very least, number of rituals and schools thereof.

Binar

Last edited:
I won't lie, that's a lot of extra words for sayin' "Do you need a Celestial caster?", Binar!

~ Silp

:)

Greetings all- I've already made arrangements with Tarqaq Fox to aid him. What he requires is within my skill to fulfill.

I won't lie, that's a lot of extra words for sayin' "Do you need a Celestial caster?", Binar!

~ Silp
You aren't wrong, but I want to make sure I don't come off as uncivilized. I got a reputation to protect.

Back