looking for safe lodging

Jevedor

Fighter
New Hampshire Staff
Crossroads Staff
hello friends,
For those who have met me in either Chiram’s Hollow or in Badril's Rest, I will be in the Finn Castle Bastion this weekend. As I know the area of the Deadlands is anything but always safe, I am looking for a secure place to sleep in the evenings. I know that if you do not know me well you may be reluctant to offer hospitality, and thusly justified as trust is something built in time. I none the less am asking in hopes of finding lodging, I will be most grateful.

Sincerely,
Avian

The tavern is always open to adventurers for rest and food. There are benches in front of the fire. However there is no ward on the tavern itself, but should you be in trouble and are not under a vampire's charm or possessed by shadows or some other evil thing, give a yell and we can recognize you into our kitchen area that is warded. However I'm quite certain that there are many houses with cabins and they are usually very hospitable to stranger who prove themselves side by side in battle.

~Z~

Thank you for you kindness. I will keep that in mind.

Avian,

Provided we have room, you are most welcome to stay with us. Our cabin is by the lake and houses House Geffrin Folks as well as the G.O.T.E.C.

See me when you arrive and I will get you set up.

In Service
~Squire Paladar

My self and one other are also looking for a cabin to bunk in. Both of us have our own bedding so will not require any of the beds that are provided. However we will each need the space for our beds.

Avian,

Provided we have room, you are most welcome to stay with us. Our cabin is by the lake and houses House Geffrin Folks as well as the G.O.T.E.C.

See me when you arrive and I will get you set up.

In Service
~Squire Paladar

Thank you Squire Paladar,
As always your hospitality and kindness is most appreciated. I will find you upon my arrival Friday. I look forward to seeing you again.

Avian

Back