looking for Scarlett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billin

Entering the Ogres Head Billin looks around for his friend and fellow Outfitter Scarlett. Not seeing him right away, Billin heads to the bar and orders a cold beer, placing his money on the counter Billin turns and looks out to the patrons that are settling in for a night of drinking.

Scarlet pulls the door of the tavern open, walks towards the bar and orders his favorite wine. After knocking back the whole glass in one go, he taps the bar for another. Seeing Billin out of the corner of his eye he raises his hand in greeting.

"Ah Scarlet" Billin says after walking up to his friend "Good to see you, how have you been? and if it is not too much, I would like to ask a favor of you."

"It is good to see you as well my friend" Scarlet says as he sips his wine. "I have been well, how have you faired this last month?" Scarlet places his glass down on the bar. "Of course, I'll help in any way I can, how can i be of service? "

"I've been good myself," I say taking a sip of my own drink "I've been investigating this Sect I heard about last month and have a meeting later today to find out more, and I would appreciate it if you were to come with me, just incase they have less than honorable intentions."

Scarlet smiles slyly "sounds like fun" he says as he places a hand on Billin's shoulder. "Just let me know when we have to leave"

I smile at my friends willingness to aid me. "Not just yet, lets have another round and then we will be off" I then motion to the bartender for another round of drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back