Looking for Spirit Forge with Magic weapon to trade

Luigie

Greetings all,

I am looking for a Spirit Forge ritual scroll and catalyst, or by some other means to have a spirit forge preformed on myself. During the time of the recent great magic shift, I was not on our own plain of existence, and therefore was not fully affected by the change like I wanted to be. So as it stands now, I have to take matters into my own hands

In payment or trade for this ritual, I am offering my Permanent +1 Damage Aura Short Axe that can travel through the mists, WITH a Spirit Link on it that will last for 1 year once I transfer the axe onto the person’s spirit. I have the full transfer enchantment set that will be provided by me and can be cast in Fairdale. If by some chance you are not interested in the weapon, I still offer up the full transfer set along, 100 pieces of gold, and a large cache of weapons, armor, potions, elixirs, gasses and scrolls from my personal stores that would rival that of a small barony’s.
If that does not interest you, I have other items and rituals for trade. Contact me with what you are looking for. All of the items and rituals I have for trade are from the land of Fairdale.

Although I would prefer this ritual to take place in Fairdale, I am willing to travel through the mists to near by lands to get this done. Contact me as soon as possible via the dream realm or by messenger at my manor house if anyone is interested.

With best regards,

Luigie
BFFL

(OOG: contact e-mail is Luigie1@aol.com)

Back