Looking for Stig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechtofd

Artisan
Mar paces around the lux stopping at the home guard barracks among other locations as he looks for Stig. "comeon Stig where are you" he mutters to himself trying to find his senior officer and senior representative of the guardians he needed to bounce everything that had happened off someone else and Stig seemed the most appropriate in Mar's mind

"it's Mar" Mar calls back heading for the back room "I was hoping to talk to you about......what happened you know with Dam" he says entering the room "I'm still new to being one of the guardians representatives is there more we should be doing? For Elspeth or the lux really I'm at a loss right now I feel like I've already failed in my duties with this assassination happening" he sighs taking a seat "you've worked with the guardians longer then me by a fair margin what are your thoughts on the matter?"

When you enter the back you find Stigandr just sitting there staring off. As you speak he doesn't move but you can tell he's listening. After a few moments he turns to you.
"Dunno how Elspeth is. Dun think seein me will help"
He runs his face and lets out a sigh
"Nuthin you coulda done" he stands up with a heave
"Vaiting on Evo n takin Billin to talk ta the others. Dunno if they know or not. Come along if vant. Talk to Brighthammer about Billins work den to Dwevdi"
He starts towards the door
"Gunna take walk"

Myrdin walked into the barracks. He looked around and seeing the door open to the back room, he headed in. "Lieutenant Mar," he acknowledged his superior officer. "I heff been away for a while. Reporting back in. Are Captain Stig or Commander Xamot around? Or any orders from you sir?"

"Myrdin was it? for the time being just patrol as well as you can don't wander off alone though" Mar replies gathering himself "if you can't find a group then stick to the lux commons area and keep the peace for now"

"I don't know anyone personally who'd be knowledgeable but perhaps you could try researching at the sanctums library in calenhelm" Mar replies as he straightens himself "that's where I start when there's a mystery in front of me."

Evo approches the barracks, wrapped in his cloak. He grips something to his chest like a treasure, steam wafting from it.

Myrdin nodded to the Mar, "Thank you, Lieutenant. I heff never been there, but I'll see about it."

He headed back out of the barracks, planning on heading back along the path by House Therion. Outside, he encountered Evo. "Magus Evo, good day. "

Evo nods, and croaks, somewhat hazily, "Myrdin." He tips up his mug and sips the hot coffee carefully, then continues to the barracks.

Seeing Mar, Evo greets him and asks, "Did I miss Stig? We need to speak to the Guardians. "

Shortly after he enters the barracks Evo hears from behind him at the door
"Saw you from cross the commons. Vas out fer a valk. Is time?"

Evo nods. "Let's collect who we can find. It's important the guardians know we stand with them, and it's important to grieve and then take action. They need a leader."

Stigandr holds for a moment thinking
"Mmm. Those who ve haven't lost not see for avhile other den Billin n Arlyne... dunno vhere she is though. Last saw her in Calenhelm"
He runs his head gruffly for a moment
"Probly not need bring large group to da 'hall of doors' though. Too many voices"

"Alright, let's find Billin if we can, stop by Morrigan's house to see if she's in, then go." Evo strides decisively out the door in the direction of the Dawnsteel forge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back