Looking for Teacher cards

Luigie

Hey all

Im looking for Celestial teacher cards for Read Magic and Celestial spells Lv 1 through 9'th. I NEED to get these before friday logistics on the Sept 10'th tourny weekend or Im gonna be walking around bare handed. LOL Either we can meet early at the site, or drop them in the post office mail. Anyone can help me out, let me know. Or if anyone knows how I can get in touch with a NPC teacher that can help me out at the event. Generous compensation will be given.

Thanks
Tommy
(Luigie)

are you saying you are going to be at the HQ event this weekend and want these skills taught to you so you have them before the Sept event?

as much as I would like to make it, I really don't think I can't with family issues. I just wanted to collect the cards and hand them in before Logistics on Sept 10. My time is really limited for events and can only make a couple a year.

Tommy,

You can only collect teacher cards at an event once it has started and only with the character you are PCing. People cannot give you teacher cards between events. What you can do is have people give them to you as soon as possible after game start.

Scott

If he Paid-no-Played, could he contact those players, have them write out the cards and drop them in the logistics bag? since he would be paying for the event, i don't see why doing that would be any different then him asking them to hand him the cards face to face?

Teacher cards must be acquired in game as per the rulebook. Once they are acquired IG, you do not turn them in until the end of the event and you won't have the actual skills until the next event (as long as you spend free build on the skills). You cannot obtain teacher cards between events, as any unused ones should be turned in after each event, just like any unused spells, fighter skills, etc. Think of it this way, I couldn't cast a spell shield on you nor could I slay you if you didn't show up in game, so I couldn't teach you either.

If this is for a spirit forge, you need to turn in all teacher cards before the forge. At that point, you will have the new skills immediately after the spirit forge is cast and entered into the database.

Scott

Back