Looking for the pink Middenvaler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having only just returned to Calenhelm Tengu approaches the Home Guard barracks, his eyes open for the bright pink clothing that easily identifies Becky, his comrade from the Breach. Not seeing her he approaches the front desk. "Good morning. I am looking for Guardswoman Becky, the bright pink Middenvaler. Do you know if she is around or, if not, may I leave a message with you for her?"

Becky come running up and give Tengu a BIG hug "Tengu! You're back! I've missed you so much!" :D

Disentangling himself from her iron grasp Tengu massages his side. "It is good to see you well. You seem to have gotten stronger since last we met. How have you been?"

"I've been practicing and getting stronger every day!" Becky flexes a muscle "There has been so much happening since we left the Breach. Lord Feystand is free, free at last!"

A look of mild surprise crosses his face. "That is good to hear! Disappointing that it took so long but I am glad he is free. Lord Feystand you say? Last I had heard he no longer had a title."

"We are getting his house restored by helping him take out the Sect"

"Interesting. If you require any assistance let me know, I am certainly available to help Lord Feystand. He did show up in order to help us out of a precarious situation a year ago and I would like the opportunity to repay the favor. And any opportunity to remove these Sect members I have heard rumors of should not be passed on."

"I'm so glad you're back! I knew I could always count on you. The way things are going I may need your assistance very soon. And yes, we do owe him greatly. Getting to kill Sect members is just the icing on the cake."

"Again, I am glad to see you well but it has been a long journey and I must get some rest before I can do much else. Perhaps we could catch up more over a drink at the Ogre's Head some evening soon? If you need me you can easily reach me at the Earth Enclave. Farewell for now, may peace favor your sword."

"Rest up, you're going to need it. We'll get together for a drink later and I'll catch you all up."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back