Looking for Woad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golgoth

Woad, do you take part in these dreams?

We never got a chance to talk about the Axe of Melothar. If you or any of your kin know more about it, I would very much like to know more.

It made me very sad to grant my Vyarkh brothers freedom the way we had to. I would much more like to smash their chains, and let them join us on the Amber Plain. To feel true freedom, and help shatter the chains of the rest of our brothers and sisters who still feel the weight of servitude.

Only through the dark...

Mm... what? Oh, hi. Neat. I can hear you talking.

Yeah I wanted to hear your story. I did hear some from your, uhh ... the other orc with you. He says you tell it better. It was a hammer right? Or did Melothar have an axe too? I bet he could fight with both.

I will ask my Stam for tales of Melothar. If he is Boreanors, our storytellers should know them.

Woad

In the heat of the moment, I may have mid-spoke, and said it was a hammer.

Legend has it that Melothar used his axe to destroy Theronin's Forge, which made the chains that enslave my people. I have heard rumor that it may hold the power to break the chains around the necks of my brothers and sisters.

Melothar was of the White Bear, perhaps your Clan knows where his Axe may be now, and if it does possess the power to break these bonds.

As long as a single one of my people remain in the thrall of the Dark Matron, I can still feel the weight of those chains around my own neck.

I will not rest until they are all free, or I am no longer able to draw breath.

Only through the dark, can best be seen the light.

Golgoth,

I been tryin to contact you in a smaller dream than this one. Have you been able to hear me?

--Naga

Sorry, thought it was just those loud crickets, was ignoring it. I will pay more attention to the whispers in my mind...

Oooooooh, the Dark Matron... what a name.

I envy that name quite a bit. If I kill her, can I get her title? I don't need or want tuskies for slaves. I'll just kill her, set your folks on their merry way, and take that AMAZING NAME.

~Atrox

You're full of wonderful ideas Atrox. I say go for it.

Lenry

As much as I dream every night of the demise of the Dark Matron, I don't think having Atrox absorb her unnatural power is such a good idea.

I don't care about her power... just the name! Unless siphoning her spirit would give me MORE power. Hrm...

Thanks for the idea.

~Atrox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back