Looking to buy or Barter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKing

Scout
I am in the market for a few things, so if you have any of the following and are will to sell or trade let me know, privatly or publicly.

Alchemical:

Antidotes elixirs
Poison Shield elixirs
Vorpal Coating (strongest) enough to coat a quiver of arrows (would also like you to apply)
Gasses (Nausea, Sleep, Vertigo)

Potions:

Elemental Shield
Remove Weakness
Remove Silence
Release
Purifies
Mid to High level Curitives (Crits and Morts)

If you are looking to get rid of anything, I am a Merchant by trade. So I would be willing to buy or for a small fee, sell anything you dont want.

Live well and Die with Honor,

Cyric Bane

Hmmm, it would seem that there are few who deal in trade and bater around here.

Cyric Bane

Fellow adventurer,

Find me on the first night of the gather and we shall discuss many of the items you have mentioned. I will be in the colors of New Ravenswood, green and black, carrying a hammer. If I cannot be found, many of my team can be found. Looking for a Flaming Ball symbol upon their head.

---Kantil

Goodman Kantil,

It would be helpful to know in advance what you would have to sell. This way I would know what I still need to find, as well as if you are looking for coin, barter or both. As to finding me just look for Red Paw, we are hard to miss.

Live well and die with Honor

Cyric Bane

Cyric,
My family makes wine and spirits. I'll
have a few special bottles for sale this gather...
-Aotesc

Cyric for anything potions you can not find someone to sell you can support da healers guild and we can make it for you.

-Warsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back