Looking To Buy Wands

Maealas

I am currently looking to buy 18 wands, the element does not matter. Although I hate the blasted things, I'm in need of them for a ritual I'm hoping to have cast at the upcoming gathering in August.

A ritual that uses celestial blasting wands instead of component wands?

Now I'm all sorts of curious.

-Zeth

I'm sorry, I did not know there were a different types of wands. I did not mean to lead you astray like that, for I am no formalist. I'm just asking for what I was told it needed. I am looking for the component wands, and if what you say is true, and that regular battle wands are not the right component, then I would need nineteen of them.

Ah, that makes more sense.

I can see what the Legion has access to, but I'm fairly confident we won't be able to spare that many. How much are you offering for these components?

I don't know how much they are are worth, so I would say about one gold each, unless you find that inadequate. I also have another couple components, Nightshade and Fangtooth I think, that I would like to trade for Pyrotis or Heartstone.

Well, you're asking for a bunch of wand. In general, components tend to sell for 2 gold a piece, but since you're looking to have them by such a relatively close gathering...

Well, no offense, but I don't know you, so if I had some wand to spare, I'd sell it to people who I fight alongside of first, unless you were making a better offer than I know I'd get from them.

I'd recommend a price of 3 gold a piece, but I'm not nearly the experienced business hobling that Lord Polare is.

(oog: Maealas/Gavin is my son...just to clarify)

Skoll Wolfrun said:
(oog: Maealas/Gavin is my son...just to clarify)

(OOG: I'm so terrible with names. >.> Noted!)

Wait. I think I just remembered. You're that young looking Biata...carries a pair of weapons, yes?

First time I've heard you in the dreams. Apologies for not recognizing you earlier.

I'll see what we have access to, Maelas. If we have some wand to spare, I'll sell it for 2 gold each. If I find anything that's about to expire, I could probably do a gold and a half.

I can also merchant things, so I'll take items of an equivalent production value.

-Zeth

2 gold is a fair price for components, people may also be willing to trade with you for your non-wand components for wand components. I will speak with Daylynn and see what we have. Zeth's idea of trading merchantable goods that can be sold, is also a good idea too.

Also If you talk to Lord Elryion, or even possibly Kiarra or Zeth, about what you are casting in private they may be able to help you identify alternative ways to cast. I was able to do quite a bit with Alavatar's help in regards to using components that were not even part of the original ritual. Eighteen of one type might be quite a burden, you may have much better luck figuring out if you can use any other type of component first then trying to find them that way. Unfortunately, I have no components left after creating my bow, so hopefully this advice helps.

Back