Looking to chat....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Rudd

After a long nap Cato wakes up with a raging hangover.....

Wow....how much did I have to drink?
Slowly getting up he decides to check if Rohnan is awake. He knocks on her door.

Rohnan you there?? I know you wanted to talk before i left for the city.

She opened her eyes and climbed off of the bed she had been sitting on in deep meditation at the sound of the nock at the door. “Sure Cato, just give me a moment” she said as she put on her overdress and shoes. “Would you like to walk and talk?” She asked. Unsure of who else was in the house and who might be disturbed by the conversation.

Sure a walk sounds wonderful.

Cato turns and makes his way out the door.

What's on your mind?

She fallow him out the door, “ Hey, you’re the one who came knocking on my door this morning, I feel like I should be asking you that.” She grinned and started down the pathways that led around the populated part of the lux.

“I did want to talk to you about something that has been on my mind lately. Several months ago, not long after Calan and I returned with very few memories, Thistle had approached me and asked if I was willing to join the earth weavers. Well, actually the conversation had her try and get me to ask Azcain for premisson while she watched so she could ‘see his reaction’ as it were. She did seem actually interested in actually teaching me if I didn’t get just straight laughed (or worse) at for asking. At the time, I took it as a joke bit now.....”

She bit her lip and squinted her eyes as she took a moment to organize her thoughts. It was easy to remember seeing Calan fall in battle and not being able to do anything about it. And all the other times that someone has been lost since then at almost every time they had entered the dark reaches. “To be able to learn enough so that we stop losing people can only be an asset. I wanted to get your opinion as both a friend and as my teacher on me learning earth magic.”

Well I think learning Earth magic is a very smart choice. I have just had meetings with the ArchMage and FateSpinner about learning Earth magic myself. So how could I not agree with your decision. I know it's not taken lightly by the guilds so before you make that decision realize the commitment. I think you would be a good candidate for it but alas it's not my choice. The biggest hurdle you might have is your rank in the Sanctum but you have earned a promotion in my eyes.

“Well, when you and Evo both feel that I’m ready to advance I look forward to. I hope that I can sometime soon. I hope that I’m proving myself capable. Do you think that the Arch Mage and the Fatespinner will approve your request?”

Last edited:
It looks positive. I will have to step down from the Home Gaurd but it's more important to heal my friends.

“That’s a shame, do you have much history with the Home Guard? Will you be allowed to retire your commission?”

I can still work with them. I just won't be an active member as being part of three guilds would stretch me very thin.

Well I should get ready to head back to the city. I will hopefully only be gone a little while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back