Looking to Photograph Somebody In Full Attire

Hey there,

My name is Erik and I am a student photographer looking to photograph some LARP folk in their attire. It wouldn't take too much time, but the window to shoot is pretty small. I would like to do this either Monday around mid day, Tuesday anytime before night, or Wednesday morning. I am in the NE Portland area, but don't mind travelling. I would like to shoot this outdoors, but weather might be an issue and I need to use lights. All I can offer is your own digital and printed copies of the photo, but I guarantee the photo will look awesome. If you are willing to help me out, please shoot me an email at erik.urdahl@gmail.com. If you want to see work samples first, you can check out my website at urdahlphoto.com.

Thanks!

Hey there! Welcome to the Oregon boards. I'm sure there are plenty of folks here who wouldn't mind. I'm currently in Eugene, but I know a large number of Oregon members will be in town Friday-Saturday. We're having an event on Saturday at a local farm. The directions are below. If you would like to come and take pictures then, you're more than welcome. Otherwise, if you can't make it, then feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to come to you.

Directions:

Take Highway 26 West until the Highway 6/Banks/Tillamook Exit, take the Banks/Tillamook exit from the left lane. Continue on Highway 6 past Banks and continue up and over the hill. When you reach the bottom of the hill, you will see a large wooden sign on the left hand side.
link to picture of the turn

Take the next driveway on the left, ~1/3 mile past the sign-the driveway will be marked with streamers or a sign or some such thing. Slow down and signal well before the driveway, there have been frequent accidents on this stretch of highway when making turns.
If you reach the pond or a gas station, you've gone slightly too far.

Back