Looking to Purchase Alchemy

Mathis

Scholar
I am looking to purchase a significant number Cause Light Damage gases in the coming months. I will be accepting bids from merchants through the first weekend in May via messenger to my tower located near the trade-faire north of Asyl or in person in Valbrough.

Interested parties should provide a quality of gases they are able to provide on a monthly basis and a price per unit.

Travel safely,
Sir Mathis
Knight to his Majesty Lycergis, King of Dragonreach
Order of the Emerald Flame

Sir Mathis,

The Royal Merchant Alliance will happily meet your needs.

I can provide a large supply of Cause Light Damage Gases for 4 silver apiece.

If you're interested let us know and we can have them prepared prior to the gathering.

I am glad to see that the Royal Merchant's Alliance is coming into its own.

As I indicated, I am accepting bids through the weekend and will then make arrangements for purchases.
Two questions for the RMA:
  1. What volume of alchemy is required to maintain this price?
  2. If I were to need other elixirs, gases, etc. can the RMA guarantee a uniform cost structure?
Travel safely,
Sir Mathis
Knight to his Majesty Lycergis, King of Dragonreach
Order of the Emerald Flame

Sir Mathis,

Commodity markets move around. That's the way of things. Baring some unforeseen reason though, these prices should remain the same.

There's no volume needed to maintain this price. But, large orders might need to be broken up over time. We have what we have on hand or can produce in the window provided.

If you need other things the Royal Merchant Alliance is happy to work with you. We try to maintain a simplified cost structure. These prices factor in paying the crafter, storage, transportation.

However, we won't be stopping in Valbrough unannounced. Only to deliver orders. We'd spent some amount of time trying to sell adventurers on items a few years back, and it was a largely unfruitful. So our time is better spent in other endeavors.

Back